Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leo

Banned
Would I be excited if he signed for us? Damn, I would. But it's a classic case of: "Heart says yes, brain says no." I'd rather prefer him to stay at Santos until 2014, flop with the Brazilian national team in his own country and then go on to Real Madrid to officially fulfil his destiny as the next stepover artist who succeeds Cristiano Ronaldo when Cristiano hits his 30s and starts to decline.

I think you said it best: "Heart says yes, brain says no" I can't see Neymar and Messi successfully playing together. Although Leo doesn't admit it but CR7 makes him a better player. Messi gets an extra push forward from the likes of Ronaldo and Neymar. Also we would be spending a crazy amount of money depriving us of many needed aquisitions. Let's hope Tito can stand up to the pressure of pro-Neymars.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He has 200 million a.k.a. the most football crazy nation in the world and a lot of politics behind his back who want him to be "better than Messi" and "the next Pelé". The fact that it's by chance the footballing rival nation of Messi's nation makes it even worse. He will never accept the fact that this team is built around Messi. He will try to play for his own glory. At some point he will. It's inevitable. Even if he wasn't a cocky and arrogant bastard himself, the politics behind him will influence him. Pelé will give interviews every week how Neymar was the better performer on the pitch and not Messi and so on. It will divide the fans as well and cause a lot of turmoil. Imagine Messi and Neymar fighting for 1. and 2. spot for the Ballon d'or. This won't end as well as Xavi and Iniesta competing for it, being homegrown and genuinly humble guys who care for the club and not their own glory. If there is a CL final on stake and there is the option to pass the ball to someone better placed or go for his own glory: this is the type of player which will prefer the latter.

Would I be excited if he signed for us? Damn, I would. But it's a classic case of: "Heart says yes, brain says no." I'd rather prefer him to stay at Santos until 2014, flop with the Brazilian national team in his own country and then go on to Real Madrid to officially fulfil his destiny as the next stepover artist who succeeds Cristiano Ronaldo when Cristiano hits his 30s and starts to decline.
excelente

Der Kaiser

It's easy to show one or 2 nice plays of him, but it's better seeing all he does in the game so we have a better idea

I am shocked seeing this video. He hardly ever passes the ball, and if he does, it´s too late. He´s always lying on the pitch, goes down on every contact. He´s disrespectfull towards opponents, gets almost every call and is still bitching about the referee.
Santos could´ve scored at least 2 more goals if he wasn´t so selfish infront of goal, also his dribbles aren´t even that good, it´s just that the defenders are really really stupid and have no idea when to tackle. He´ll have a really hard time playing in Europe against serious defenders, and I don´t want to see him fail at my club.

Why would any Barca fan want this guy in our team? How is he supposed to co-exist with Messi?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Now that Messi has proven to be mature enough to not use a rubber, we no longer need the wisdom and experience that come with knocking girls up as a teenager that Neymar was to bring.

F

Flavia

Scored a hattrick against Sao Paulo today, for the semifinal of the paulista championship. Reached his 100 goal for Santos.

If he ever comes to Barça, he'll have to cut out the dancing.

gingerless

how about i make a huge thread on how to avoid being a massive attchmentfag and use you as a prime example on what not to do? would you like that? huh?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
god the reaction to him in Blaugrana is gonna be so bad. and Cesc will still be here as well.

think I may quit the forum altogether.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
god the reaction to him in Blaugrana is gonna be so bad. and Cesc will still be here as well.

think I may quit the forum altogether.

Don't worry, if they sell Villa while he's recovering from an injury to sign this guy I'm going to be getting myself banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans