Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

was just a genuine question, i really don't know what's going on in brazil i thought they might be like a rm/barca type in that league

Sergio

Sergison
god the reaction to him in Blaugrana is gonna be so bad. and Cesc will still be here as well.

think I may quit the forum altogether.
I know, and I really don't know why. He is such an exciting player to watch, and (despite some peoples character assassination here) seems like a good guy to. I would take him at Milan in a second, even over Balotelli, who probably would justify the kind of uproar we see here.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Don't worry, if they sell Villa while he's recovering from an injury to sign this guy I'm going to be getting myself banned.

I'll be gone before then, tbh.

I purposefully stayed away from the forum this past week, but the small peeks I have taken into it reveals the utter fucking insanity that lies within.

and I've not even looked at the player's section!

the reactions to Neymar are so reminiscent of the reactions to Cesc. he can't do ANYTHING right and gets perennially criticised. and you can't argue with a mindset like that because eventually even the best players will have a poor bit of form, and then these fucking morons start bleating about how they were right all along. happened with Cesc this season and Villa the season before.

this place just ain't worth the effort anymore.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

I purposefully stayed away from the forum this past week, but the small peeks I have taken into it reveals the utter fucking insanity that lies within.

the reactions to Neymar are so reminiscent of the reactions to Cesc. he can't do ANYTHING right and gets perennially criticised. and you can't argue with a mindset like that because eventually even the best players will have a poor bit of form, and then these fucking morons start bleating about how they were right all along. happened with Cesc this season and Villa the season before.

Did you see the Valdes thread by any chance? :lol:

F

Flavia

was just a genuine question, i really don't know what's going on in brazil i thought they might be like a rm/barca type in that league
The teams that get favourable refereeing around here are corinthians and flamengo. But if it was about the penalty, softer penalties are called here, anything is a penalty.

Kerrybai

anything more than 15m is too much for him. over hyped.

and anyway even if he was 2m - he isn't what we need.

What he's worth as a footballer is only half the story. He could be very good for us from a merchandising point of view. I can see it already, millions of kids in South America etc wearing the Barca clolours with his name. In that respect he is worth way more than 15 million.

I think we need another Villa type striker. From what ive seen of Neymar he comes quite deep at times and Messi already does that. Still tough I think we should take the plunge and go for him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What he's worth as a footballer is only half the story. He could be very good for us from a merchandising point of view. I can see it already, millions of kids in South America etc wearing the Barca clolours with his name. In that respect he is worth way more than 15 million.

I think we need another Villa type striker. From what ive seen of Neymar he comes quite deep at times and Messi already does that. Still tough I think we should take the plunge and go for him.

won't happen with that "shirt". For every shirt we sell our reputation will go down as people think "that's one fugly shirt, and he's got the name of that douche with the fugly hair on the back, that's one shit team"

Kerrybai

Valdes thread now. We are selling him and Pinto. Valdes is 30 now which is too old :lol:

Kerrybai

won't happen with that "shirt". For every shirt we sell our reputation will go down as people think "that's one fugly shirt, and he's got the name of that douche with the fugly hair on the back, that's one shit team"

CR7 is the biggest 'douch' of his generation, He crys when he does'nt get the ball yet grown a lot of people from kids to grown men are still convinced he is God's greatest gift to humanity. Players like Neymar sell shirts. People love daft haircuts, every child and his dog will be walking around looking like Neymar.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
CR7 is the biggest 'douch' of his generation, He crys when he does'nt get the ball yet grown a lot of people from kids to grown men are still convinced he is God's greatest gift to humanity. Players like Neymar sell shirts. People love daft haircuts, every child and his dog will be walking around looking like Neymar.
No way... Why would people do that? :lol:

Won't ever happen...

Right?

Oh, dear...

tumblr_m2nekv2Cdm1qaxtuw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans