Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

Such a wonderful footballer.

He emphasises what football is all about. Entertainment, skills and happiness. A shame that some people are too busy trying to downplay him no matter what he does. So much bitterness. :lol:

Who cares if he will be better than player X or Y? I will be enjoying seeing him play as long as he keeps entertaining people around the globe.

2 goals and 5 assists against Bolivar in the Copa Libertadores yesterday!

:worthy: Neymar :worthy

Don't screw it Rosell.

impeh

Hi, its me..
guy gets his eye, but still he really like dat grass, he might be resting from running so much =P
and by then they already stopped playing, even though they scored one more... Neymar was afraid of getting seriously beat up after this rainbow lol you can see how he doesnt follow up.

:lol:

havnt seen anyone do that in a while

if ronaldinho did that a few years ago we'd all be jizzing :blush:

Ender

Although Barcelona planned to sign Santos player Neymar (20) next year, a transfer could be brought forward given his recent progress. [md]

You'd think they'd get tired from propagating the same rumors over and over.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Because I dislike him very much. I don't feel that he is Barca material.

If we sign him, i'd put him in Cadete A, a few years in the youth ranks should learn 'im.
Yep its ok but you have got to agree the lad is a massive talent hence signing for any club other than Madrid would do.

B

barcelonista

:lol:

havnt seen anyone do that in a while

if ronaldinho did that a few years ago we'd all be jizzing :blush:

And when Ronaldo did that against us last year in the Copa del Rey final, we called him a clown.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I guess there are two basic kind of football spectators:

1. Those who want to get entertained by individual player's tricks and skills

2. Those who like to see a football team of 11 players act as an efficient unit with discipline, effective tactics and (perhaps) overwhelming offensive power coming from coordinated moves.

Neymar doesnt really seem suited for No. 2 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans