Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

Neymar (Santos): "Barça rumours? One day I'll move to Europe but don't know if it'll be to Barcelona. I'm anyway a Santos player until 2014"

Pepe Silvia

He's having a sensational season so far. I wonder can he keep up his scoring rate.
Once he shakes off all that unnecessary trickery in Europe he will be even better. His passing and finishing is already insane, so it can only improve with streamlined approach to his skills.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Best Player in the World!

pure magic and excitement, that feeling you had with Ronaldinho.....your eyes are just glued to the TV in wonder at what he will do next.

He will win a Ballon D'Or in his career for certain. You can all hold me to it too.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
sorry, Nolan.
tumblr_m283mfE5Lv1qjai0go1_500.gif

Kerrybai

Id love us to bring him to Barcelona however someone over on other forum made a great point.

The best brazilians have proved themselves in lesser European clubs before moving onto big clubs. Ronaldo played for 2 years at PSV, Ronaldinho settled in after 2 years at PSG, Rivaldo moved to Deportivo La Coruna. Hes a great player in Brazil but he could be the next robinho when he moves to Europe.

Also Hatem you know well that your just going to create an argument making claims like that. Take your attention seeking elsewhere.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Id love us to bring him to Barcelona however someone over on other forum made a great point.

The best brazilians have proved themselves in lesser European clubs before moving onto big clubs. Ronaldo played for 2 years at PSV, Ronaldinho settled in after 2 years at PSG, Rivaldo moved to Deportivo La Coruna. Hes a great player in Brazil but he could be the next robinho when he moves to Europe.

Also Hatem you know well that your just going to create an argument making claims like that. Take your attention seeking elsewhere.

no i'm not. That's my honest opinion, I'm sorry you don't like it and think it is attention seeking.

for me he's better than Messi, has much more skill in his game than Messi, on top of doing everything else that Messi does. Shame it will take him having to play in Europe for provincial people to even see why people are claiming he'll be better than Messi or at least his closest challenger. When he comes over here, and especially if he plays in this Barca team, he will tear up la liga, UCL everything.

You can all hold me to my word on that one.

as someone said before in Messi thread, there is more to saying a player is the best than just goals and referencing Mario Gomez as an example. I'm doing the same with Neymar. The kid is like a cross between Ronaldinho/Messi/Penaltiano. He's gonna be amazing.

as for other Brazilians having to prove themselves at 'lesser' clubs, I don't think that is the case. Those 'lesser' clubs are the example of fortune favouring the brave. Similar to Newcastle doing their scouting homework properly and taking a chance of players that the bigger clubs for some reason aren't sure about. It's paid off big time for Newcastle and now all the Elite clubs want to raid our squad. They can F....Off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans