Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

stop watching youtube videos and stat watching games.

Neymar is in my opinion the best young player in the world, but not even a top 10 player overall.

I actually do watch la copa libertadores though, not youtube highlights.

I actually watch Copa Libertadores too. he's had another good campaign.

He was a huge disappointment vs Penarol in last seasons away leg Final in Uruguay, as was the rest of his team.

B

barcelonista

We all know it..and watching a shit loads of videos of Neymar in the last weeks convinced me. Just imagine what would have happend if he would have played next to Garincha, instead of Pele. :wub:

If he comes to Barcelona, we'll win the CL 5 times in a row. No doubts about that. But will Messi accept playing second fiddle to him? That's the only concern. Messi will need to adapt.

F

Flavia

I actually watch Copa Libertadores too. he's had another good campaign.

He was a huge disappointment vs Penarol in last seasons away leg Final in Uruguay, as was the rest of his team.
He was a huge disappointment last wednesday, Velez defense neutralized him. He's good, but really far from doing what Messi does.

B

barcelonista

He's so good, he makes the server lag when I write about him, resulting in double posts about his magnificence.

M

mitkoa7x

Neymar (Santos): "Nationality doesn't matter. I'm a Messi fanatic. For me, he's the best in the world, despite him being Argentinean."

jamrock

got his ass handed to him against velez, first time he has played against a good team from argentina, who are the teams that are the most european like in thier style of play with thier tight lines. still think he is the business but he needs to leave santos to make the next step in his development

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
got his ass handed to him against velez, first time he has played against a good team from argentina, who are the teams that are the most european like in thier style of play with thier tight lines. still think he is the business but he needs to leave santos to make the next step in his development

He was also terrible at the high altitudes against Bolivian teams. Granted he destroyed the two he played against in Brazil, but both times he went to La Paz he was invisible.

Altitude isn't an issue in Europe of course, but I think it's telling that his own fortunes rise and fall with that of the rest of his team - even if Neymar is Santos' best player, he's certainly being made to look even better by his supporting cast.

Of course Brazilian league defenses are far better organized than Bolivian ones but he still has a lot to learn.

SoMa

He was also terrible at the high altitudes against Bolivian teams. Granted he destroyed the two he played against in Brazil, but both times he went to La Paz he was invisible.

Altitude isn't an issue in Europe of course, but I think it's telling that his own fortunes rise and fall with that of the rest of his team - even if Neymar is Santos' best player, he's certainly being made to look even better by his supporting cast.

Of course Brazilian league defenses are far better organized than Bolivian ones but he still has a lot to learn.

Who has Messi done in Bolivia? Remember a certain qualifier game?

Its not fair to judge players there.

And velez plays very defensively, they had neymar marked like chelsea did to messi in the first semi game.

Armando929

no i'm not. That's my honest opinion, I'm sorry you don't like it and think it is attention seeking.

for me he's better than Messi, has much more skill in his game than Messi, on top of doing everything else that Messi does. Shame it will take him having to play in Europe for provincial people to even see why people are claiming he'll be better than Messi or at least his closest challenger. When he comes over here, and especially if he plays in this Barca team, he will tear up la liga, UCL everything.

You can all hold me to my word on that one.

as someone said before in Messi thread, there is more to saying a player is the best than just goals and referencing Mario Gomez as an example. I'm doing the same with Neymar. The kid is like a cross between Ronaldinho/Messi/Penaltiano. He's gonna be amazing.

as for other Brazilians having to prove themselves at 'lesser' clubs, I don't think that is the case. Those 'lesser' clubs are the example of fortune favouring the brave. Similar to Newcastle doing their scouting homework properly and taking a chance of players that the bigger clubs for some reason aren't sure about. It's paid off big time for Newcastle and now all the Elite clubs want to raid our squad. They can F....Off

:lol:

Wow.

Barcilliant

Neymar should come to Barca. We need a guy with a bit of arrogance. I am sick of seeing guys like Alexis, Pedro, Villa being so deferential to Messi. Yes, Messi is the best in the world but that doesnt mean you look for him all the time. When Eto went we missed that guy who had the arrogance and confidence to fucking stick the ball in the back of the net. I doubt Neymar would want to play second fiddle to Messi. When he finds his feet he will go for goal not look for Messi a'la Cesc, Villa, Pedro, Alexis.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans