Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryangld27

I don't like this guy's attitude. He's a douche and looks like someone who would play in the EPL and then move to Real Madrid.

E

estranged

I'd love to see Real dish out 50 million for him, would be a dream come true.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I don't want him to go to the PL! he'll either get kicked out of the league or kicked into changing his style!

the kid has serious SWAGGER. he belongs in Brazil, Italy or Spain!

Trequartista

The good
I don't want him to go to the PL! he'll either get kicked out of the league or kicked into changing his style!

the kid has serious SWAGGER. he belongs in Brazil, Italy or Spain!

You may never know,the same was said about David Silva and he is cruising there ,same with Nani or more like Cristiano who only changed into just a goal scoring machine in his last season with Man U
But yeah even if he goes to EPL then Chelsea would be a horrible choice,they are expecting him to be the saviour of the team and I doubt he can lift the team at such young age

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
You may never know,the same was said about David Silva and he is cruising there ,same with Nani or more like Cristiano who only changed into just a goal scoring machine in his last season with Man U
But yeah even if he goes to EPL then Chelsea would be a horrible choice,they are expecting him to be the saviour of the team and I doubt he can lift the team at such young age

The same about Torres too, and he became a machine himself, at least in his pre-Chelsea stint...

Neymar to Chelsea will be interesting, don't particularly hate or love the guy, but he seems to be a genuine talent

Co0ter

Why would Neymar want to play for Chelsea? Torres is shooting blanks and their midfield is terrible....TERRIBLE. They better have promised 2-3 more big signings if they plan on winning anything.

Neymar also probably weights 130 pounds. Players like Silva, Modric etc can make it in the EPL b/c they are creative players in the midfield...I don't see Neymar being as much as a presence there as he'd be in La Liga or Italy. He's really small and a winger....he's fast...but not fast enough to run through people.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Neymar looks to me like they only true contender out there that can challenge Messi for Worlds Greatest Player.

He scares me, becuase he's a genuine threat to Leo's title.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I know it is funny, but thats how I feel.

Neymar looks like he will be right up there with Messi. Especially after wathing the Scotland match and all the other vidoes I could find of him.

Neymar is like Messi but with tricks that are 100% effective at beating a man, unlike Ronaldo's tricks which really never take him past anyone except for that cut inside backheel.

If Neymar moves to Chelsea though, I don't see things going very well for him to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans