Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
and fuck he goes to 93 on fifa so that's positive !
tumblr_lxrlreKoCr1qjzzyw.gif

iced1776

He thrashed the US defense pretty hard the other night, made a few of our defenders look silly. His movement looked outstanding though, he would have a lot of fun linking up with guys like Messi and Iniesta...

P

PhilS

He thrashed the US defense pretty hard the other night, made a few of our defenders look silly. His movement looked outstanding though, he would have a lot of fun linking up with guys like Messi and Iniesta...

Fun, that's Neymar. There are only a handful of players that I can always count on to make the game worth watching, be it a friendly, a pickup game, whatever. I'd watch these guys practice. Messi, CR7, Rooney, Pirlo, Neymar. I keep on seeing in my head that stop-go move Neymar made in the U.S. game, on the left sideline near midfield. It seems like every game I see the guy, he does something that's absolutely impossible, that's never been done before. To be fair, he also tries lots of things that don't work, it is not always clear if his priority is to win or to put on a show. It will be interesting to see how he develops, this type of talent comes around maybe once a decade.

M

Messi+Eto

The thing about him is that the kid seems to generate money so I don't think the financial side should be of influence in the decision that much.

I mean come on, if you can pay that money for Chygrynskiy and Fabregas, then Neymar's tag price looks like a bargain.

:worthy: :worthy: Note worthy post.

Last edited:

Richard.H

He might not come this season but you can bet on it that he eventually will come,Rosell is working extra to get him.

I don't see it. Rosell cares way more about finances than Laporta and Neymar costs a fortune. Unless Tito requests him directly, I don't see him coming. He's not that needed either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans