Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superfly

Banned
article-0-0CB096E700000578-463_306x306.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Whatever you say Superfly. Sure they don't. Also, this is Centeral/South American football, this is usual, didn't you see Argentina's match? Get the eff outta here with your trolling.

F

Flavia

I saw a vt of the game, and Neymar was nulified by the mexico defense, much like he was against velez, the other day.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
----------------VV-------------------
Alves-----Pique----Thiago-----Alba--
---------------Busi-------------------
-----Fab/Xavi----------Iniesta--------
Alexis----------Messi--------Neymar-- Tito Vilanova

Possible??? What's certain though is: New coach, new players, new team. Lot of fun up ahead still boys. Can't wait for next season to start

M

mitkoa7x

Possible??? What's certain though is: New coach, new players, new team. Lot of fun up ahead still boys. Can't wait for next season to start

Every formation excluding Villa, Pedro and Mascherano isnt worth considering

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb

:hunt:
No Puyol
No Villa
No Pedro
:angry:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Fair enough guys, I was just filling the positions with potential transfers to see how the team would look if they were to occur.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Third full match ive seen from him yesterday. I better dont say too much before being again dubbed as 'hater'. Just one thing that i didnt notice before: his positioning when offering himself for passes is ... well ... lets say it diplomatic ... not so totally optimal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans