Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theconomist

Losing the ball needlessly, one flick or two is all he has to show for his inclusion in the starting eleven. Not worth anything near 60 million. This is the 2nd match I waatch of him, if Neymar achieves Robinho level success in Europe it would be an achievment.

xavi_the_Boss

Losing the ball needlessly, one flick or two is all he has to show for his inclusion in the starting eleven. Not worth anything near 60 million. This is the 2nd match I waatch of him, if Neymar achieves Robinho level success in Europe it would be an achievment.

How can you rate how good a player is after 2 matches?

Boris

and the conclusion is ? he should think about growing up ,cause with this attitude he is not wanted here.

Superfly

Banned

:lol: what a little bitch. If he's going to get pissed for something that's part of the game he's up for a real treat over in Europe.

Hatem Ben Arfa

:lol: what a little bitch. If he's going to get pissed for something that's part of the game he's up for a real treat over in Europe.

you didn't watch the game did you. It was a culmination of getting kicked all over the place for 80 minutes.

should I post video of someone being sent off on their Argentina debut for reacting to having his shirt pulled (something that is part of the game)?

Superfly

Banned
Ok? I know I shouldn't really bring this up since you'll start a whole fiasco because of it, but Messi, Iniesta, etc. get kicked throughout the whole 90 minutes pretty much every game and you don't see them having a hissy fit.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Ok? I know I shouldn't really bring this up since you'll start a whole fiasco because of it, but Messi, Iniesta, etc. get kicked throughout the whole 90 minutes pretty much every game and you don't see them having a hissy fit.

Did you watch the 2 legs of the Copa Libertadores Final last season against Penarol?

Neymar was being assaulted during the 180 mins and there was no hissy fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans