Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hm.. I think he was ok. That being said, nowhere near his 50-60 million pricetag. We got Villa for 40 (even that was too much) when he was at his peak and arguably the best strikers of the last decade and coming from La Liga.

zealot

GdS >>> Neymar... He'd be dead cheap and canterano too!!

I have been thinking the same too. Why not we offer Spurs a year loan deal + option to make it full transfer?

Seriously I have nothing against Neymar, but his price tag is just ridiculous. FFS he is just too young to be rated at 50ME. Talking about insanely inflated market these days.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
He has a massive potential and less than 45 m it would be a great deal but 60 m is too much,yet missing out on him could become a huge mistake.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
After watching him yesterday i would actually prefer - in case his transfer to Barca is actually arranged - that he comes here immediatly. That way he could spent a year at Barca B before joining first team in 2013. That way he would learn the necessary proper movement and tactical awareness.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Neymar is not that bad,if you continue to follow him you will change your opinion,there are matches where he has been poor but overall not signing him might be a mistake but the inflated price that Santos want is just too much for him.

Doobs

The Messiah
After watching him yesterday i would actually prefer - in case his transfer to Barca is actually arranged - that he comes here immediatly. That way he could spent a year at Barca B before joining first team in 2013. That way he would learn the necessary proper movement and tactical awareness.

How can you make the next Messi play in Barca B :shrug:

:lol:

zealot

Hmm is he eligible for the B team? I mean, can they field a non EU player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans