Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theconomist

I cannot divulge a source but I can assure you that Neymar is Barcelona bound.
The discussions is simply wether he will join this summer or the next and the price assurances for either cases.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I cannot divulge a source but I can assure you that Neymar is Barcelona bound.
The discussions is simply wether he will join this summer or the next and the price assurances for either cases.

So not only are you an economist, you are an economist with secret, insider sources? Awesome.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Who said Santos will let him go for free ? My point is we are not going to negotiate until his contract expires in Santos. That's what the Club said.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Who said Santos will let him go for free ? My point is we are not going to negotiate until his contract expires in Santos. That's what the Club said.

Well, if he contract expires, then he can go on a "bosman" can't he. Santos will only get compensation and not a transfer fee because his contract has expired. If that is the case.

Ender

Well, if he contract expires, then he can go on a "bosman" can't he. Santos will only get compensation and not a transfer fee because his contract has expired. If that is the case.
Indeed. If it were to transpire, it would most likely be next summer. Santos wants a hefty pay day, and Neymar wants to stay in Brazil as long as possible. 2013 seems like a decent compromise.

Theconomist

By then his value will have surely dropped. The only exciting thing about Neymar is he was a teenager. As a 23 year old much more will be expected from him.

Again I can confirm that Neymar to Barcelona is a done deal.
The negotiations are now only about when he will join.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Aren't we already paying them for him in yearly installments? Or didn't we put down a down payment?
This rumor was initiated by Balague,that is where i found it first and I have to say everyone starts believing whatever he says,even the commentators mention he will end up with us sooner or later.

F

Flavia

There's quite a controversy going on here, about Neymar. After the libertadores match, which santos lost to corinthians, santos' president blamed mano menezes and cbf for neymar being tired, over weight and a little down, for having lost to argentina. That mano didn't have to call neymar for the friendlies, etc. Then mano replied that neymar's more protected in the nt than in santos, where he has a lot of publibity obligations. And the last was santos' coach, muricy ramalho, who asked for the fight to stop, but also said the publicity obligations are tiring neymar.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
There's quite a controversy going on here, about Neymar. After the libertadores match, which santos lost to corinthians, santos' president blamed mano menezes and cbf for neymar being tired, over weight and a little down, for having lost to argentina. That mano didn't have to call neymar for the friendlies, etc. Then mano replied that neymar's more protected in the nt than in santos, where he has a lot of publibity obligations. And the last was santos' coach, muricy ramalho, who asked for the fight to stop, but also said the publicity obligations are tiring neymar.

They need to treat the kid like any other prospect instead of some sideshow, I'm actually amazed he's not the biggest headcase on the planet the way he's treated.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I believe that Santos have an option to extend the contract by 2 years,it would be really bad for them otherwise cause it looks likely that he will stay until 2014 there and then move on.

I don't understand the need for us to sign him,I think an inform Pedro is better than him and suits our system too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans