Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

He'll start doing tricks again in the Brasileiro

EDIT:

Don't know how you can watch that video and not be in awe. 20 years old man...so, sooo developed for that age just like Messi was. He can pick out such a precise pass, short or long, with BOTH feet. His accelleration with the ball is mouth watering as well. He goes down a lot but he also gets cleaned out a lot....and the kid gets up and KEEPS coming at them, that says a lot about a player. I'd love to see him playing alongside other world-class players.

Superfly

Banned
Gotze-2.jpg

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
opinions based on few matches are so annoying..
F*** the guys who don't understand English,I mentioned clearly that I wasn't convinced you might have watched him from when he was a 5 year old but not me.So based on what I have seen I wasn't convinced.

M

mitkoa7x

I'll admit why I like Neymar. I see in him Ronaldinho #2 and I hope he reaches Ronaldinho's level and hopefully play for us.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I'll admit why I like Neymar. I see in him Ronaldinho #2 and I hope he reaches Ronaldinho's level and hopefully play for us.
The problem I've got is 60m is too much to spend on 1 player after seeing Zlatan and the amount of money we lost coz of him I don't think it is worth to take another risk that big.

AzaR

Got tickets to olympics semi finals (applied like 10 mins ago lol) with a potential semi final of Brazil and GB so a good chance i could see Neymar play :p

Jadentheman

Brazil is favored to win. So you should see him in that game. If they make it Brazil will be very mad because they take the olympics seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans