Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Yeah I feel as Brazilian league just isn't as much as a challenge anymore. They want to say Brazilian is good enough, but I'm unconvinced still (coming from a person who watches Ronaldinho play every week on a stream).He, the coach, and the president of Santos wants to say 2014, but he can't even pull hat tricks like Messi on the national team. And If he doesn't get gold at the Olympics he should seriously reconsider leaving Brazil

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Santos is out. Man I wanted to see Neymar vs Chelsea too. Eden vs Neymar

Overrated vs arguably overrated?

Yeah I feel as Brazilian league just isn't as much as a challenge anymore. They want to say Brazilian is good enough, but I'm unconvinced still (coming from a person who watches Ronaldinho play every week on a stream).He, the coach, and the president of Santos wants to say 2014, but he can't even pull hat tricks like Messi on the national team. And If he doesn't get gold at the Olympics he should seriously reconsider leaving Brazil

Neymar will leave Brazil eventually but he's in no rush. He's treated like a god there, and the Brazilian league, while not La Liga/EPL/whatever, is competitive. The Brazilian league has been able to attract guys to come home from Europe for a reason.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Well I know Brazilian League has quality. Something is just missing that European league have. But I can't deny that the league is growing. I know they want to keep Neymar to showcase to the world "hey we're just as good as you EPL/La Liga/ Serie A/Bundesliga" but everyone eventually goes to Europe and Neymar is no exception. He can't be Pele and stay in Brazil for his career.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well I know Brazilian League has quality. Something is just missing that European league have. But I can't deny that the league is growing. I know they want to keep Neymar to showcase to the world "hey we're just as good as you EPL/La Liga/ Serie A/Bundesliga" but everyone eventually goes to Europe and Neymar is no exception. He can't be Pele and stay in Brazil for his career.

And he won't, but if there's anything I can't blame him and his people for is only moving for the right opportunity. Well realistically he should play on a smaller team first to not let the hype overwhelm him (Ronaldinho, not Robinho), but I don't see that happening. He's happy and Santos will want to make a killing when he does leave.

Armando929

By then his value will have surely dropped. The only exciting thing about Neymar is he was a teenager. As a 23 year old much more will be expected from him.

Again I can confirm that Neymar to Barcelona is a done deal.
The negotiations are now only about when he will join.

I don't see his value going down. And the only way this deal could be done is if he's going to move this Summer which its not likely.

We won't be the only ones in for Neymar. The likes of Madrid, Chelsea, United, and Man City will likely all make offers.

Henry_IB

Banned
I don't see his value going down. And the only way this deal could be done is if he's going to move this Summer which its not likely.

We won't be the only ones in for Neymar. The likes of Madrid, Chelsea, United, and Man City will likely all make offers.

I highly doubt man united would bid for him.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Sign Neymar nao!! :worthy:
:angry:

I watched the last few matches of Santos in the copa libertadores and i was dissapointed with him,I used to think he was already great based on Youtube but since I started watching full matches thought we shouldn't sign him but who knows he might be in a bad patch right now but until he I can watch him play to the level people hype him on a regular basis I will not be convinced about him.

M

mitkoa7x

I watched the last few matches of Santos in the copa libertadores and i was dissapointed with him,I used to think he was already great based on Youtube but since I started watching full matches thought we shouldn't sign him but who knows he might be in a bad patch right now but until he I can watch him play to the level people hype him on a regular basis I will not be convinced about him.

He's distracted by all the Barca rumors :pep:

Superfly

Banned
229970_409602642408758_1330503478_n.jpg

mixer

opinions based on few matches are so annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans