Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
first. one does not simple...challenge the DON.

secondly he's properly learning english because he's saying for one of the biggest clubs in england.hint: black and white stripes

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Ronaldinho believes that, besides Messi, Neymar is the best player in the world. Ronaldinho said:

" I see Neymar as having everything, he is already one of the best in the world for me. I am encouraging him a lot to next be the best in the world. But of course on the other hand I have my friend Messi, who is destroying everyone. For me the two, right now, are the most talented in the world."

Jadentheman

Ronaldinho believes that, besides Messi, Neymar is the best player in the world. Ronaldinho said:

" I see Neymar as having everything, he is already one of the best in the world for me. I am encouraging him a lot to next be the best in the world. But of course on the other hand I have my friend Messi, who is destroying everyone. For me the two, right now, are the most talented in the world."

Rpnaldinho knows what he's talking about. Same guy that overshadowed Xaviniesta :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Hatem Ben Arfa

and people laugh at me when I say Neymar > CRonaldo

Robbie

All these years of blind hype, while playing around in the kiddie sandbox that is the Brazilian league. It won't end well when he finally comes to Europe

E

eclasicos

I think he certainly has the talent to be the best in the world but I would not call him that just yet

Armando929

Even if he comes in and is given the red carpet treatment, the pressure is gonna be too much.

The expectations are so ridiculous. We have some suggesting he's already better than the likes of Ronaldo and as soon as the stats don't match, they'll call for his head.

This will be a transfer that ends up failing if/when it happens.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Even if he comes in and is given the red carpet treatment, the pressure is gonna be too much.

The expectations are so ridiculous. We have some suggesting he's already better than the likes of Ronaldo and as soon as the stats don't match, they'll call for his head.

This will be a transfer that ends up failing if/when it happens.

goals and stats aren't everything in futbol.

Neymar has more skill in his left toe than CRonaldo. Iniesta does TOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans