Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

r7tBo.jpg

akaranzo

I still don't want him at Barca. Like Tito said, we don't need any more attacking players right now, and Neymar would be way too expensive. Plus the worst thing that comes along with Neymar is his fanboys :lol: you know, those idiots that actually think he's the best player in the world :lol:

Armando929

You are comparing transfers with players who still have alot of time on their contracts left, Javi Martinez still has 4 years left on his contract and Oscar was only 2 years into a contract at Internacional. Neymar on the other hand will have 1 year left on his contract in 2013 when it is reported Barca will sign him which will cut his price massively.

Taking into account how long he has left on his contract the talks of 60 million and 50 million are absurd, If Santos demand this sort of fee then I don't see him moving until 2014 when he will be on a free.

I do hope Barca sign him as he is so young and I have no doubts about him succeeding in Europe ,he would be an investment for both the present and the future.

Santos will probably extend his contract a couple more years.

They will want to make maximum profit.

Neymar may come. But if we get him, we'll definitely be breaking the bank. And I personally don't like that because thats what Real Madrid do. Not Barca.

I mean, people felt that Villa cost too much at 40 mil. Neymar is still an unproven player, inspite of his talent and he's going to be priced very high. Thats my problem in this whole scenario.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's Belarus. And their u-something team. So let's not get overexcited and hostile. Nice FK, that's it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He is the real deal. Not sixty million though, can't justify spending that much. Even if he's worth fifty million then go for it. But the club comes first

Overall though I wouldn't buy him. It has to be a reasonable price

AzaR

Santos will probably extend his contract a couple more years.

They will want to make maximum profit.

Neymar may come. But if we get him, we'll definitely be breaking the bank. And I personally don't like that because thats what Real Madrid do. Not Barca.

I mean, people felt that Villa cost too much at 40 mil. Neymar is still an unproven player, inspite of his talent and he's going to be priced very high. Thats my problem in this whole scenario.

First of all he would have to agree to extending his contract (no idea why he would want to do this if he wants to come to europe) and secondly his previous contract was until 2015, he then signed a new contract which expires in 2014.

I don't believe Barca will spend a stupid amount (unless he signs this year which I personally can't see happening) on a player in the last year of his contract when Rosell has worked hard the past two years to get the clubs debt down and has shown the world that clubs can no longer expect ludicrous amount of money from Barcelona for players.

Hatem Ben Arfa

so he played a good game today I hear. Good for him and I hope those that can't help but hate and belittle him watched and got an even better idea of what his game is like and what he's capable of.

I'm gonna go watch the highlights as I missed the game.

Superfly

Banned
I thought Neymar was pretty crap in the first half and 15 minutes into the second half (hence the comment on the other page). He was struggling against Belarus's parked bus and took aimless shot's on goal and crosses that led nowhere (this goes for the whole team too). It wasn't until the second goal that Belarus was forced to open up and Neymar took advantage. Decent game but nowhere near the "amazing" performance people are making it out to be.

I'll probably be blasted for this and be called a hater, but so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans