Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

neymar would be barcas 3-4 choice free kick taker anyway... if he gets to play.

I don't know about that..I think that he is better than Dani or Xavi.

Basque in it

Very mature..

I thought Neymar was pretty crap in the first half and 15 minutes into the second half (hence the comment on the other page). He was struggling against Belarus's parked bus and took aimless shot's on goal and crosses that led nowhere (this goes for the whole team too). It wasn't until the second goal that Belarus was forced to open up and Neymar took advantage. Decent game but nowhere near the "amazing" performance people are making it out to be.

I'll probably be blasted for this and be called a hater, but so be it.

I agree..but we saw many games like this from Messi, where he wasn't at his best, but was decisive..and in the end it's what matters. What I didn't liked was those aimless shots that reminded me of Cristiano. I can't imagine what will happend if he comes to Barca and does that when he could pass to Messi..egos will probably clash. That's what those who label us as "Neymar haters" can't understand.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

I don't know about that..I think that he is better than Dani or Xavi.

Very mature..

I agree..but we saw many games like this from Messi, where he wasn't at his best, but was decisive..and in the end it's what matters. What I didn't liked was those aimless shots that reminded me of Cristiano. I can't imagine what will happend if he comes to Barca and does that when he could pass to Messi..egos will probably clash. That's what those who label us as "Neymar haters" can't understand.

why would egos clash?

why can't they have a fantastic partnership? because one is Brazilian and the other Argentine?

Neymar's position is as a left wing forward, not a central striker which caused a bit of an issue over Villa and Messi.

The only possible issue will be competing to score the most goals. I don't think Messi is bothered if one of his fellow strikers outscores him if it means silverware, he's humble and more mature than that.

Maria

why would egos clash?

why can't they have a fantastic partnership? because one is Brazilian and the other Argentine?

Neymar's position is as a left wing forward, not a central striker which caused a bit of an issue over Villa and Messi.

The only possible issue will be competing to score the most goals. I don't think Messi is bothered if one of his fellow strikers outscores him if it means silverware, he's humble and more mature than that.

I don't think nationality will be a problem for Neymar or Messi(it could be though for those around them) and not even the number of goals they score. What it could be a problem is that they can't both have the freedom that Messi has with Argentina or Neymar with Brazil. And they need that freedom to use their skills at maximum..and as far as Neymar's position goes, even if he plays on the LW he likes to cut inside and get involved a lot(kind of like Messi did until 2010).

If we buy him it could be amazing or it could be a complete fiasco.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I was wondering who looks more pathetic the Neymar fanboys or the ones trying to argue with them?

and Maria I was wondering do you think its better to sign Neymar or not,you've really been confusing me recently

Last edited:

Maria

I was wondering who looks more pathetic the Neymar fanboys or the ones trying to argue with them?

and Maria I was wondering do you think its better to sign Neymar or not,you've really been confusing me recently

That's what I'm wondering myself.:lol:

Unlike you, I don't think that Neymar is overhyped. But I have big doubts about him in the same team with Messi..

M

Messi+Eto

2 assists and goal. Come on Neymar, just cut your hair and we will like you even more :p

Honestly I think the hair will do us more good, as it adds variety and female appeal to our team. Lets face it except for Dani Alves (SWAG), each and every of our players look like they work in Microsoft's programming department. . . . Okay maybe not Pinto, but just think about the endorsement deals money we can get from this guy. . . He has talent and looks. Not his fault if you ask me.

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Honestly I think the hair will do us more good, as it adds variety and female appeal to our team. Lets face it except for Dani Alves (SWAG), each and every of our players look like they work in Microsoft's programming department. . . . Okay maybe not Pinto, but just think about the endorsement deals we can get from this guy. . . He has talent and looks. Not his fault if you ask me.

the worst post of the day award right here

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
sorry I do not recognize people who use the word "swag" in everyday conversation as human beings.

X

xaviniesta

bitch-fight-466x302.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans