Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Honestly I think the hair will do us more good, as it adds variety and female appeal to our team. Lets face it except for Dani Alves (SWAG), each and every of our players look like they work in Microsoft's programming department. . . . Okay maybe not Pinto, but just think about the endorsement deals money we can get from this guy. . . He has talent and looks. Not his fault if you ask me.

:icon_confused:

He'll sure add variety though :lol:

Maria

ad6b75

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He was outstanding the whole match, took people on, passed at the right times & didn't lose the ball once, very impressive.

Hatem Ben Arfa

just saw the highlights.....wow! a header nutmeg, run then backheel assist, just awesome! not to mention that Free-Kick goal and the other assist.

P

PhilS

Could join Barca sooner rather than later, per Bartomeu. Clearly, the team is willing to make a budget exception in this case.

Neymar will lead La Liga in assists every year. He'll score plenty, but nowhere near the levels of Messi and Ronaldo.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't want him now. He will cost too much now. Wait one year, so we can see if villa can reach his best again. If he doesn't then go for Neymar who will be more mature and cost less as its only one year left on his contract

Co0ter

I don't want him now. He will cost too much now. Wait one year, so we can see if villa can reach his best again. If he doesn't then go for Neymar who will be more mature and cost less as its only one year left on his contract

This is exactly what I've been saying since last season- it makes perfect sense. I'm just finding it hard for myself to wait b/c I'd love to see Neymar playing with Xavi and Iniesta while they are still at their best (Xavi's form has already started to dip, last season was an example, whether it be due to nagging injuries or age).

If he agrees to the role of our LW then I couldn't imagine a more perfect fit. But like Maria said, he's given absolute freedom with Brasil/Santos, like Messi has with Argentina/Barcelona. However Messi likes to stay more central and drift right, while Neymar likes to stay more left and drift central....hehe I can't make up my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans