Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Unusally for me I do think that buying Neymar this season would not be a bad idea. Yes he may be a flop, but he also may not be and the fact that we have Messi will keep his reported ego in check and he could develop. New players normally take a season to adjust and with Villa coming back from injury they could share the load this year and then use Neymar more nxt season and cash in on Villa as he goes past 30.

Neymar is just going to get more and more expensive anyway. We can't stop that from happening anymore.

Only massive downside is that we potentially slow down the development of our own youngsters.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I believe we should sign him asap if it is inevitable indeed... coz he obviously would need time to settle in. And him arriving here when Villa is still around would reduce the risk factor.

Moreover, I don't really think the fee would be as high as 60M. I'm guessing it would be some where between 35-40M

F

Flavia

you cannot speak from a position of strength and immaculate innocence given your posts about Neymar.

I've distorted nothing.

he's attributed Neymar playing reasonably well to playing against "disturbingly shitty" opposition.

there's no distorting that.

He's entitled to his opinion. He came across as a hater in my humble opinion for that and for the way he couldn't let a little mistake by messi+eto'o about a match he thought Neymar played in lie.

If he claims not to be a hater fair enough.
You should also stop calling people hater directly. No one has to like Neymar. Or criticizing doesn't make anyone a hter per se. There are haters here as muich as fanboys, but you're not helping this pointless discussion doing that.

Henry_IB

Banned
I've distorted nothing.

he's attributed Neymar playing reasonably well to playing against "disturbingly shitty" opposition.

there's no distorting that.

He's entitled to his opinion. He came across as a hater in my humble opinion for that and for the way he couldn't let a little mistake by messi+eto'o about a match he thought Neymar played in lie.

If he claims not to be a hater fair enough.

You do disort things though. He admitted to Neymar playing a GOOD game (not decently as you wanna make it) against shit opposition. And honestly, Belarus u-23 team is disturbingly shitty compared to teams he would play against if he was in Barcelona. That's why he says you cannot draw any conclusions from the game (DESPITE HIM HAVING A GOOD GAME). If anything it is you with your bias for Neymar who reads "I HATE NEYMAR, HE IS SO SHIT AND TERRIBLE AND I HOPE HE DOESN'T GET ANY PRESENTS FROM SANTA CLAUS THIS YEAR" when it actullay says "He played a good game vs shit opposition, let's not draw any conclusions from the game"

I agree with you that Neymar has been unfairly criticized a lot of times. But on the other hand you are doing the exact opposite by reacting to anything which isn't praise to Neymar, even if it is justified and constructive.

Hatem Ben Arfa

You should also stop calling people hater directly. No one has to like Neymar. Or criticizing doesn't make anyone a hter per se. There are haters here as muich as fanboys, but you're not helping this pointless discussion doing that.

what else should I call them?

You do disort things though. He admitted to Neymar playing a GOOD game (not decently as you wanna make it) against shit opposition. And honestly, Belarus u-23 team is disturbingly shitty compared to teams he would play against if he was in Barcelona. That's why he says you cannot draw any conclusions from the game (DESPITE HIM HAVING A GOOD GAME). If anything it is you with your bias for Neymar who reads "I HATE NEYMAR, HE IS SO SHIT AND TERRIBLE AND I HOPE HE DOESN'T GET ANY PRESENTS FROM SANTA CLAUS THIS YEAR" when it actullay says "He played a good game vs shit opposition, let's not draw any conclusions from the game"

I agree with you that Neymar has been unfairly criticized a lot of times. But on the other hand you are doing the exact opposite by reacting to anything which isn't praise to Neymar, even if it is justified and constructive.

Dude it was a belittling comment right afterwards. I'm not going to change my opinion on that.

F

Flavia

what else should I call them?
Nothing. You can discuss without having to call anyone anything. Say you disagree because of this and that. You can also say you think they're wrong, but don't label people "hater" for just disagreeing on something.

You can't forget a lot of people don't see the neymar transfer kindly because of his transfer fee, or his diving, or even his looks. Only time will make people like him, or not.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Nothing. You can discuss without having to call anyone anything. Say you disagree because of this and that. You can also say you think they're wrong, but don't label people "hater" for just disagreeing on something.

You can't forget a lot of people don't see the neymar transfer kindly because of his transfer fee, or his diving, or even his looks. Only time will make people like him, or not.

there has been a lot of hating on Neymar in this thread. what is wrong with calling out the people that do it for what they are?

it's not trolling or any such thing. and hater is not an insult.

besides I never called Trickykid a hater, in my very first reply to him mentioning that word I said he is 'coming across as a hater'.

everyone is entitled to their opinion and I will not call anyone nasty names because I disagree. I don't do that.

F

Flavia

there has been a lot of hating on Neymar in this thread. what is wrong with calling out the people that do it for what they are?

it's not trolling or any such thing. and hater is not an insult.

besides I never called Trickykid a hater, in my very first reply to him mentioning that word I said he is 'coming across as a hater'.

everyone is entitled to their opinion and I will not call anyone nasty names because I disagree. I don't do that.
The problem with calling people for what you think they are, be it hater or whatever, is that the discussion becomes about that, instead of being about the player. I know there are haters, and haters gonna hate. I even say that sometimes, but you don't need to point fingers, or start accusing people of hating because they criticize neymar... that's all. Focus more on the player, to make the discussion better, and enjoyable.

Hatem Ben Arfa

The problem with calling people for what you think they are, be it hater or whatever, is that the discussion becomes about that, instead of being about the player. I know there are haters, and haters gonna hate. I even say that sometimes, but you don't need to point fingers, or start accusing people of hating because they criticize neymar... that's all. Focus more on the player, to make the discussion better, and enjoyable.

i didn't accuse him or point fingers, I just explained to him how he was coming across. especially after he first used the term 'fanboys'.

anyway, fair enough then. I'll try to refrain from using labels like that.

ShandyFFM

mhh. not so sure ... if we get neymar we might have a little problem...

messi,alexis,villa,pedro,(cesc) all want to play. including neyma we have

messi and villa who are set.

so pedro,alexis,cuenca,tello,neymar ( cesc) are 2 strikers two much...imo

if there is a chance to get neymar we should sell tello,cuenca or at least loan them... although im not sure if pedro would be too happy to be the 5 striker after 1. messi 2. villa 3. neymar 4. alexis

Der Kaiser

Getting him this summer makes no sense, we´re stacked in offense. Go for a decent CB and/or a DM and get Neymar next summer or the summer of 2014.

Henry_IB

Banned
Well, that was a let down. A friend told me Brazil was playing vs the UK tonight, which I thought was weird because I didn't know about it. But oh well, cancel some plans to be able to watch the game and when I turned the stream on just now I see it is women football.

:banghead::banghead:

ShandyFFM

haha thats some strange joke dude ^^ love it :p
guess you have to wait for tomorrows matches

Well, that was a let down. A friend told me Brazil was playing vs the UK tonight, which I thought was weird because I didn't know about it. But oh well, cancel some plans to be able to watch the game and when I turned the stream on just now I see it is women football.

:banghead::banghead:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Santos president Luis Alvaro promised Neymar last year he'll talk with Barcelona if the latter ask it. Barcelona already paid 14.5M. [md]

dafuq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans