Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

the guy made an honest mistake, lay off.

You're right, I probably should.
And I probably would have, had it not been for the recent explosion of Neymar fanboys, who're making Beliebers look like sane, rational human beings, going apeshit over a game in which he played very, very well for short periods, against an opponent who'd barely make it in Segunda División.

About him coming this season? I'll believe it once he stands infront of the crest, hand in hand with Zubi and Rosell.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
And I probably would have, had it not been for the recent explosion of Neymar fanboys, who're making Beliebers look like sane, rational human beings, going ape shit over a game in which he played very, very well for short periods, against an opponent who'd barely make it in Segunda División.

About him coming this season? I'll believe it once he stands infront of the crest, hand in hand with Zubi and Rosell.

True though I have mixed emotions about him it looks inevitable that he'll sign for us but anyway those destiny claims really sicken me.

Trickykid

True though I have mixed emotions about him it looks inevitable that he'll sign for us but anyway those destiny claims really sicken me.

Yeah, I think we will eventually, and like you I'm not intirely convinced yet. Hopefully we will be sooner or later (unless of course he ends up a Merengue).

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
on the one hand if we sign him we are throwing away a lot of players chances/playing time... on the other if we sign him it is going to be RIDICULOUSLY entertaining to watch.

Hatem Ben Arfa

And I probably would have, had it not been for the recent explosion of Neymar fanboys, who're making Beliebers look like sane, rational human beings, going apeshit over a game in which he played very, very well for short periods, against an opponent who'd barely make it in Segunda División.

what are the 'fanboys' saying recently that is over the top other than saying he played a great game, got 2 nice assists and scored a fantastic goal?

you are coming across as a hater to be honest.

No need to get harsh or pedantic. the guy made a mistake about one of the matches he thought he played in, what do you want from him? to apologize for his mistake?

Trickykid

what are the 'fanboys' saying recently that is over the top other than saying he played a great game, got 2 nice assists and scored a fantastic goal?

you are coming across as a hater to be honest.

No need to get harsh or pedantic. the guy made a mistake about one of the matches he thought he played in, what do you want from him? to apologize for his mistake?

I'm sure you can go back and find some examples, but it's something in the line of Neymar proving his worth. Surely you get the gist of it.
Also, I believe I'll survive if I come across as a hater. I'm not though - I'm just a realist.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm sure you can go back and find some examples, but it's something in the line of Neymar proving his worth. Surely you get the gist of it.
Also, I believe I'll survive if I come across as a hater. I'm not though - I'm just a realist.

how is proving his worth an over the top comment? there are numerous haters on here that think he won't even be as good as Robinho, so surely to those people he is proving otherwise with each good performance he puts in.

it seems any praise of Neymar at all incites you to display your hatred of him.

I hope he comes to Barcelona and I can't wait for him to prove wrong, all those that can't help but belittle him on here.

Trickykid

how is proving his worth an over the top comment? there are numerous haters on here that think he won't even be as good as Robinho, so surely to those people he is proving otherwise with each good performance he puts in.

it seems any praise of Neymar at all incites you to display your hatred of him.

I hope he comes to Barcelona and I can't wait for him to prove wrong, all those that can't help but belittle him on here.

Buddy, you're delusional. I've even stated before, that I'd love to see Neymar play for us sometime in the future, so if you'd be so kind and find prove on how much I hate Neymar? Thanks.
Besides, what you can't seem to realise is the fact that a good game against a disturbingly shitty opponent doesn't prove anything what so ever. THAT'S the point I was trying to make.

OK, just for the record, in order for my Neymar-hater-status to go from over the top stark raving mad to moderate: I believe he's a fantastic talent, and I also do believe he's going to be a great, great football player wherever he ends up.

Phew, I feel so relieved!

Hatem Ben Arfa

Buddy, you're delusional. I've even stated before, that I'd love to see Neymar play for us sometime in the future, so if you'd be so kind and find prove on how much I hate Neymar? Thanks.
Besides, what you can't seem to realise is the fact that a good game against a disturbingly shitty opponent doesn't prove anything what so ever. THAT'S the point I was trying to make.

OK, just for the record, in order for my Neymar-hater-status to go from over the top stark raving mad to moderate: I believe he's a fantastic talent, and I also do believe he's going to be a great, great football player wherever he ends up.

Phew, I feel so relieved!

you reduce his great performance to Belarus being "disturbingly shitty". You can't even bring yourself to give credit where it is due. You come across as a hater for that as well as the way you were being overly harsh on Messi+Eto'o, refusing to forget about his small honest mistake. That's why you come across as a hater. If you claim you are not, fair enough then.

will you give him any credit for any of his performances during the Olympics? or are all teams in the Olympics "disturbingly shitty"?

Rahj

@trickykid: have you watched the game? I watched it and belarus wasn't disturbingly shitty, actually they did a good job at defending.

F

Flavia

you reduce his great performance to Belarus being "disturbingly shitty". You can't even bring yourself to give credit where it is due. You come across as a hater for that as well as the way you were being overly harsh on Messi+Eto'o, refusing to forget about his small honest mistake. That's why you come across as a hater. If you claim you are not, fair enough then.

will you give him any credit for any of his performances during the Olympics? or are all teams in the Olympics "disturbingly shitty"?
Most of the olympics teams are definitely weak, there's no way to deny that. If Brazil can't win the gold medal now, better give up.

But I gotta say, this fanboy vs hater stuff is tiring... let people hate, let people love, I say.

Jadentheman

mundodeportivo.750_hoy.jpg

IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO SIGN NEYMAR NOW

Santos’ president said OK to Rosell so they will negotiate Neymar’s signing after the Olympic Games

The blaugrana club do not seem to be interested at the moment in taking advantage of that pact

Agger, raising interest. England and Denmark already talk about Liverpool’s central defender as a blaugrana player

Puyol got medical clearance and will travel to Paris

The Euro champions trained yesterday

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/the-front-el-mundo-deportivo-31-07-2012/#ixzz22CsrCUAh

sport.75027.jpg

NEYMAR WANTS TO COME

The crack considers that, after the Olympic Games are over, his learning stage in Brazil will end

He is at Barça’s disposal and will collaborate to speed his signing up

Agger and Song, considered

Puyol has medical clearance

Welcome, champions. Only the Olympic players are not training with the rest of the team by now

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/#ixzz22Ct5l3gA

Henry_IB

Banned

You clearly have some reading comprehension problems. He clearly stated that Neymar had a good (read GOOD) game vs Belarus but given the stength of Belarus as a team, you cannot draw any conclusions from the game.

Great free kick, great run and second assist to Oscar, not that overly impressed with the first assist to Pato as I think that type of cross won't happen a lot in Barcelona given our average height. What I liked from that game was to see him track back and work to get the ball back which has been a concern for many on this forum.

I think Neymar is a great player (still overhyped by some), but 60 million great? No way. We could sign a world class CB and DM for those money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans