Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Santos president Luis Alvaro promised Neymar last year he'll talk with Barcelona if the latter ask it. Barcelona already paid 14.5M. [md]

s1u5pj.gif

F

Flavia

Those rumors that Barça already paid 14.5 mi for him are really old... You never know, but I don't think they're true.

Jadentheman

I go on some Brazilian sites and even the people there tell him to leave Brazil. The only ones who don't want him to leave are ones who think he's not mature yet or the others that want the Brazilian league to become quality and not just a feeder league.

Hatem Ben Arfa

You still have not shown me these posts.

Like I said before.....you cannot speak from a position of strength and immaculate innocence and tell people to watch out or they will be labeled a hater given your posts about Neymar.

Shit player.

He looks like a faggot.

Pedro > Neymar
Cuenca > Neymar
Tello >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Neymar
Villa >>>>> Neymar
Muniani >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Neymar

They're all better then Neymar (and not brazilian) so no need for him here at all :wave:

:lol: what a little bitch. If he's going to get pissed for something that's part of the game he's up for a real treat over in Europe.

Neymar hasn't proven **** though...all he's proven is that he can get past Brazilian defenses (which pretty much anybody can...)

He won't survive one season in La Liga/EPL.

Der Kaiser

Today I read an interview in a german sports magazine with Neymar (from the 18th of July). He said there is no pre-deal, neither with Barca nor with Real. He said he wants to stay in Brazil until 2014, as he´s happy to play for Santos and doesn´t want to rush the move to Europe. He seemed like a smart kid, the interviewer also pointed out how friendly and down-to-earth Neymar was during the interview.

I don´t think there´s anything happening, both Barca and Neymar know that a move this year would be too soon and he´s not really needed. Not as much as we need a CB/DM, that´s for sure.

Superfly

Banned
:lol: fair enough hba

I applaud you for going through this thread to find those posts. Although I wasn't 100% serious, this round goes to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans