Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
WHAT a game by NEYMAR! Zubi, sign him up now! He's the best in the world, I'm telling you!

We need that pace on the left now that Villa has lost speed due to his injury!

I had to balance the forces of the universe after what HBA wrote

Trickykid

I only managed to catch the first half, in which he was more than a bit underwhelming. Sounds like he didn't improve much in the second.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I present you a compilation that will piss off Puyol the Wall

Not bad. A good dribbler with fabulous technique.

But that music :lol:

Adding Pitbull to Suavemente :cry: Nothing suave about him at all :angry:

That video though :lol:

Last edited:

AzaR

The more I've been watching him and I don't feel he gets enough praise for how clever of a footballer he is, as well as technically gifted, It seems like he has a good fast football brain.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I've been reading transfer rumours the whole summer, and 9 out of 10 rumours about Neymer are that he will end up at Barca and that there already is a pre-deal in place. We don't hear anything about him being linked with Man C, PSG, Man U, Chelsea or RM - no smoke without a fire?
Thing is, we need a world class CB that could also play a more defensive role than Alba. We could also need a backup for Busquets who could also play box-to-box like Keita did. I just hope we don't forget some of our priorities and just sign this guy.

Jadentheman

Nah it's gonna be :cesc: like rumors. Neymar will stay at Santos at least until Winter or Summer 2013. The rumors will just continue

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
"Barca do not have any first option on Neymar," he told RAC1. "I can assure he'll stay until 2014, then a war will start. In 2014, his contract will be up and he can sign for another club if he so chooses.

"Barca and Madrid both made a formal, written offer for Neymar. Madrid's bid was the highest, Barca's more long-term. I have a very strong commitment to the truth. With Neymar the issue was basic. He has incredible potential - he's one of a kind.
-- Santos President, Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro

source #1 and source #2, both from ESPN

F

Flavia

24325198.jpg

I think he may come next year, though. Be it january or the summer. To get some experience before the wc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans