Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Your team is up 5-0 and you still do crap like that? The doucheness is strong with this one.

Disclaimer: Neymar is still a huge talent!

Phew!

F

Flavia

Your team is up 5-0 and you still do crap like that? The doucheness is strong with this one.

Disclaimer: Neymar is still a huge talent!

Phew!
It's probably a cultural thing. Stuff like that are well seen here.

F

Flavia

Really? That seems quite far away from the european mentality, where stuff like that obviously would be seen as humiliating and lack of respect.
Yep. Sadly, the supports go wild when stuff like that happens. And if it was against a big rival(like corinthians), he'd be a big hero. So I can't really blame him for that... he's not the only one doing it here.

Trickykid

Yep. Sadly, the supports go wild when stuff like that happens. And if it was against a big rival(like corinthians), he'd be a big hero. So I can't really blame him for that... he's not the only one doing it here.

That's good to know. I'd really hate to see antics like that from a blaugrana.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I've been on my annual summer break from the forums to get away from the idiots but after the amount of garbage posted in this thread the idiots have dragged me back, specifically this page.

May I remind you all that the aim of football is to entertain, which involves tricks and displays of skill. Neymar had every right to do what he did there, the guy was garbage and the crowd loved it. What? You want him to be sorry for the guy and feel sorry for the guy and be humble in victory? Screw that crap! I'm tired of weak minded people trying to stop other showing how good they are and trying to pass this myth that everyone is created equal. That is the biggest lie ever told and well done Neymar for spitting in its face.

I'm sick and tired of us having to be nice and humble and lovable. No! I want us to utterly destroy our opponents, crush them mentality and humiliate them, leave them in tears when they leave the pitch so that the next we play they are scared shitless to be on the pitch.

Bravo Neymar, Bravo!

Ursegor

World Champion
I've been on my annual summer break from the forums to get away from the idiots but after the amount of garbage posted in this thread the idiots have dragged me back, specifically this page.

May I remind you all that the aim of football is to entertain, which involves tricks and displays of skill. Neymar had every right to do what he did there, the guy was garbage and the crowd loved it. What? You want him to be sorry for the guy and feel sorry for the guy and be humble in victory? Screw that crap! I'm tired of weak minded people trying to stop other showing how good they are and trying to pass this myth that everyone is created equal. That is the biggest lie ever told and well done Neymar for spitting in its face.

I'm sick and tired of us having to be nice and humble and lovable. No! I want us to utterly destroy our opponents, crush them mentality and humiliate them, leave them in tears when they leave the pitch so that the next we play they are scared shitless to be on the pitch.

Bravo Neymar, Bravo!

That's not what this club is about. Guardiola didn't apologise just for fun when Alves and Thiago made that excessive celebration dance while trashing R. Vallecano 7-0. He talked about respecting the opposition and fans.

F

Flavia

Bravo Neymar, Bravo!
:lol: I don't think it's necessary to kick a dead horse. Humiliating like this is uncalled for, and that kind of crap usually comes back to bite you back. Like an angry defender that could come and kick you on purpose.
I'm not against doing tricks, I enjoy them sometimes. But when the score is 5x0, and the other team is a very small one, there's absolutely no need to do that.

Darko

Bravo Neymar, Bravo!

roflbot.jpg

Jadentheman

lol..I beat you he's thinking "So I put Neymar on LW and Messi on RW and get them rights to roam around the field..Iniesta..restricted!"

Hatem Ben Arfa

:lol: I don't think it's necessary to kick a dead horse. Humiliating like this is uncalled for, and that kind of crap usually comes back to bite you back. Like an angry defender that could come and kick you on purpose.
I'm not against doing tricks, I enjoy them sometimes. But when the score is 5x0, and the other team is a very small one, there's absolutely no need to do that.

So stop entertaining your fans with tricks if the score is 5-0?

since when is there a mercy rule in professional football?

and you do know that he only did that for 3 seconds in the actual match right? the gif is made extra long with a rewind.

Last edited:

Armando929

It was VERY uncalled for. Its the typical douchebag behavior exhibited by the likes of Ronaldo.

This doesn't take away from the fact that he's a very talented player. But shit like that is not something that a club with the PRESTIGE of Barcelona needs to be associated with. I'm sorry. Thats not acceptable.

F

Flavia

So stop entertaining your fans with tricks if the score is 5-0?

since when is there a mercy rule in professional football?
What's the point in doing that against a real small team? Entertaining with the humiliation?
That team they were playing against, in the campeonato paulista, is not even in the 4th division of the brasileiro here. It's a tiny team. Theer's no need for it, really. Thankfully Barça thinks like that, and respect any oposition we play against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans