Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

What's the point in doing that against a real small team? Entertaining with the humiliation?
That team they were playing against, in the campeonato paulista, is not even in the 4th division of the brasileiro here. It's a tiny team. Theer's no need for it, really. Thankfully Barça thinks like that, and respect any oposition we play against.

it doesn't matter the size of the team. It is for entertainment of fans.

Disrespect is doing dance routines after scoring a goal.

and again, how many times have we seen Ronaldinho do the Ronaldinho show?

and also, that gif of Neymar has been doubled in length of time. look at the clock, goes up in time and rewinds.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Surely celebrating an 8th goal is a lot better right?

Surely Alves and dem boys doing voodoo dances in front of the opponent crowd when the score is way beyond reach is much better right?

Enough with the double standards, stop pretending that Barcelona is the pinnacle of proper behavior and claiming high moral ground because 1. you aren't 2. you aren't doing it right. The amount of hate on one kid is unbelievable and that is with him sucking up to Barcelona so much, what if he had challenged Messi? Holy...

And that is only because you think you know how to run the club and object to his price. LOL! Barcelona can spend 60 million on Neymar if they wanted and will survive the investment no problem. The same type of crap was being posted against Javi because his reported price was 20. All of a sudden Martinez went from a hero to a crap player who is over rated because his club refuses to be bullied by Ro$ELL.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Surely Alves and dem boys doing voodoo dances in front of the opponent crowd when the score is way beyond reach is much better right?

Enough with the double standards, stop pretending that Barcelona is the pinnacle of proper behavior and claiming high moral ground because 1. you aren't 2. you aren't doing it right. The amount of hate on one kid is unbelievable and that is with him sucking up to Barcelona so much, what if he had challenged Messi? Holy...

And that is only because you think you know how to run the club and object to his price. LOL! Barcelona can spend 60 million on Neymar if they wanted and will survive the investment no problem. The same type of crap was being posted against Javi because his reported price was 20. All of a sudden Martinez went from a hero to a crap player who is over rated because his club refuses to be bullied by Ro$ELL.

:lol: :lol:

:worthy:

F

Flavia

It's not better, raed. They publicly apologized for that stupid celebration. I thinks it's really unecessary to do this kind of stuff. And this is as much as disrespectful as doing dance routines. And I don't hate Neymar, lol. I'm on the boat of the ones who wants him to come, but I don't like this kind of stuff.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

Good post homie.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure how much people here considered Martinez a "hero". He's just not worth his asking price. So let's not overreact.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It's not better, raed. They publicly apologized for that stupid celebration. I thinks it's really unecessary to do this kind of stuff. And this is as much as disrespectful as doing dance routines. And I don't hate Neymar, lol. I'm on the boat of the ones who wants him to come, but I don't like this kind of stuff.

The post wasn't personally towards you btw.

To be honest I didn't think it was a stupid celebration, it was hilarious. Their celebration was earned.

The game is competitive, and was hyped in its history for its flair and showmanship and if you are following the sport for proper conduct its better to follow the Olympics or something. Even boxing and MMA is known for more proper conduct than Football.

There is malicious behavior and there is flair. Rubbing it into a team is not malicious unless it is offensive, and football is an expression and Neymar is not shy (let us put it this way). I mean, I do not endorse his behavior, because quite frankly it is secondary to me after his over all performance and he does not represent me in anyway, but it is not like he does it to only smaller weak teams, he has done it against bigger teams too.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I'm not sure how much people here considered Martinez a "hero". He's just not worth his asking price. So let's not overreact.

The over reaction came when I saw posts discrediting him from things he was initially praised for, and judged based on unfair criteria. I am not saying he is worth 40, that is too much but there was an over reaction that spilled onto the player because of the price.

Any team would be lucky to have him for 25-30 million. He is a solid solid midfielder.

Darko

there is too much bias on this forum FACT
but its called Barcaforum for a reason,people love Barca so much that they cant see the bad things you listed
the rest are just hypocrites

F

Flavia

The post wasn't personally towards you btw.

To be honest I didn't think it was a stupid celebration, it was hilarious. Their celebration was earned.

The game is competitive, and was hyped in its history for its flair and showmanship and if you are following the sport for proper conduct its better to follow the Olympics or something. Even boxing and MMA is known for more proper conduct than Football.

There is malicious behavior and there is flair. Rubbing it into a team is not malicious unless it is offensive, and football is an expression and Neymar is not shy (let us put it this way). I mean, I do not endorse his behavior, because quite frankly it is secondary to me after his over all performance and he does not represent me in anyway, but it is not like he does it to only smaller weak teams, he has done it against bigger teams too.
Yes, he does... and some angry defenders have tried harder to get him for it. I like flair, it's not like I'm totally against trickys. But you have to be careful when to do it.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I've been on my annual summer break from the forums to get away from the idiots but after the amount of garbage posted in this thread the idiots have dragged me back, specifically this page.

May I remind you all that the aim of football is to entertain, which involves tricks and displays of skill. Neymar had every right to do what he did there, the guy was garbage and the crowd loved it. What? You want him to be sorry for the guy and feel sorry for the guy and be humble in victory? Screw that crap! I'm tired of weak minded people trying to stop other showing how good they are and trying to pass this myth that everyone is created equal. That is the biggest lie ever told and well done Neymar for spitting in its face.

I'm sick and tired of us having to be nice and humble and lovable. No! I want us to utterly destroy our opponents, crush them mentality and humiliate them, leave them in tears when they leave the pitch so that the next we play they are scared shitless to be on the pitch.

Bravo Neymar, Bravo!

Spoken like a true son of Skyrim

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yes, he does... and some angry defenders have tried harder to get him for it. I like flair, it's not like I'm totally against trickys. But you have to be careful when to do it.

Or you end up like Kerlon :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans