Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

It's probably a cultural thing. Stuff like that are well seen here.
Yeah, pretty normal in lol league.

I would like to see him in Barca, hope he leaves this Cronaldo stuff in there though, like that 4 second delay to some foul. Also the "trickery" atleast for me is more corny than anything else.

Last edited:

JackaL

I've been on my annual summer break from the forums to get away from the idiots but after the amount of garbage posted in this thread the idiots have dragged me back, specifically this page.

May I remind you all that the aim of football is to entertain, which involves tricks and displays of skill. Neymar had every right to do what he did there, the guy was garbage and the crowd loved it. What? You want him to be sorry for the guy and feel sorry for the guy and be humble in victory? Screw that crap! I'm tired of weak minded people trying to stop other showing how good they are and trying to pass this myth that everyone is created equal. That is the biggest lie ever told and well done Neymar for spitting in its face.

I'm sick and tired of us having to be nice and humble and lovable. No! I want us to utterly destroy our opponents, crush them mentality and humiliate them, leave them in tears when they leave the pitch so that the next we play they are scared shitless to be on the pitch.

Bravo Neymar, Bravo!

Wow just wanted to raise my arm straight forward there Mr Fü... Oh, no I don't wanna say it.

Barca mes que un club is something the club lives for. Read why Barca didn't sign Mourinho, although he gave a great presentation on himself and his plans with Barca, than you might understand that Barca is not pursuing a "kill your opponent, show who rules no matter what" philosophy. Look at this Forum, people write about Alba's misbehavior in the last game, critisizing him. Look at how Guardiola talks about Messi when he tells that he is pure genius. Remember Puyol getting Thiago and Alves...

However it's just a fucking trick, Iniesta does his tricks as well. Barca outplays by passing, which looks great. The show against Madrid (5-0) when they teach their opponents how to play a beautiful game. So what's about it? Not that I want to compare those tricks, games etc. with each other, but I wouldn't over react there.

Last edited:

veryfatchocobo

Yeah, pretty normal in lol league.

I would like to see him in Barca, hope he leaves this Cronaldo stuff in there though, like that 4 second delay to some foul. Also the "trickery" atleast for me is more corny than anything else.
LOL

this guy is so polarizing. Dunno why I like Balotelli (I think he's genius) but don't like Neymar olololol

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The talent is there, we'll have to wait & see if the hardwork, drive & winning mentality is there as well...Right now he's more circus than footballer, IMO - but there's hope I think

poncirus

He's an absolute pure talent. How can people compare him to Robinho is beyond me. Not that Robinho wasn't sublimely talented, but there's much more to this kid. He's so creative, intelligent and quick minded.

Only downsides are he's physically weak and bit of a douche. But he's nothing like a circus player, he's very intelligent, competetive and effective. Showboats only when it doesn't matter, although he better cut out that immature crap completely.

Even if he turns out to not have it mentally to dominate at biggest stage, he'll be some player. That's worst case scenario, assuming he's Riquelme type in that regard. But Riquelme was a nice guy, and this one is a little cheeky bastard.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

He's an absolute pure talent. How can people compare him to Robinho is beyond me. Not that Robinho wasn't sublimely talented, but there's much more to this kid. He's so creative, intelligent and quick minded.

Only downsides are he's physically weak and bit of a douche. But he's nothing like a circus player, he's very intelligent, competetive and effective. Showboats only when it doesn't matter, although he better cut out that immature crap completely.

Even if he turns out to not have it mentally to dominate at biggest stage, he'll be some player. That's worst case scenario, assuming he's Riquelme type in that regard. But Riquelme was a nice guy, and this one is a little cheeky bastard.

This is why they keep comparing him to Robinho

IMHO, he's already much much better than Robinho. I think the comparisons are because they are both skinny twigs and they both do skills.

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb

What makes you hate Ronaldo and love Neymar when both of them are kinda similar?

poncirus

What makes you hate Ronaldo and love Neymar when both of them are kinda similar?

If you don't see difference between Cristiano and Neymar in terms of pure football skill, intelligence and creativity, no point in explaining anything.

Besides, where did you get idea I hate Ronaldo? He's a fantastic, unique player. Insanely competetive, a physical beast with tons of abilty and a perfect predator. What he's achieved can only be admired, one of the best players ever.

However, in terms of that pure football genius that is the hallmark of the greatest, he falls short. Neymar has it in him, what he'll do with it remains to be seen.

XaviMessiGirl

I've been on my annual summer break from the forums to get away from the idiots but after the amount of garbage posted in this thread the idiots have dragged me back, specifically this page.

May I remind you all that the aim of football is to entertain, which involves tricks and displays of skill. Neymar had every right to do what he did there, the guy was garbage and the crowd loved it. What? You want him to be sorry for the guy and feel sorry for the guy and be humble in victory? Screw that crap! I'm tired of weak minded people trying to stop other showing how good they are and trying to pass this myth that everyone is created equal. That is the biggest lie ever told and well done Neymar for spitting in its face.

I'm sick and tired of us having to be nice and humble and lovable. No! I want us to utterly destroy our opponents, crush them mentality and humiliate them, leave them in tears when they leave the pitch so that the next we play they are scared shitless to be on the pitch.

Bravo Neymar, Bravo!

eh, I don't think the main aim of football is to entertain, I think it's to win. Hence why we have defensive teams as well, that ain't "fun" to watch but when the right team does it, it's effective and gets results. And that's what really matters right, not whether the fans are supposedly entertained.

And don't even get me started on the rest of that post, personally I'd like to think Barca are above such antics and I think other posters put it perfectly already.

Darko

Because Balotelli acts like a badass and Neymar acts like a sissy?

exactly,someone touches his hair and he rolls on the floor for a minute like a bitch but when he scores he acts and celebrates like he is the god of football himself
and comparisons with Ronaldinho are ridiculous,Ronnie smiled the whole time,he was positive and did celebrations for the sake of entertainment and fun,Neymar is cocky and CR-ish,doing celebrations because he needs to feed his huge ego by humiliating those less skilled and talented than him

F

Flavia

exactly,someone touches his hair and he rolls on the floor for a minute like a bitch but when he scores he acts and celebrates like he is the god of football himself
and comparisons with Ronaldinho are ridiculous,Ronnie smiled the whole time,he was positive and did celebrations for the sake of entertainment and fun,Neymar is cocky and CR-ish,doing celebrations because he needs to feed his huge ego by humiliating those less skilled and talented than him
Now that's an exaggeration. He's not that cocky, or cr-ish. He's down to earth, doesn't have this huge ego some people claim. No need to take things out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans