Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Villa is his own man. He will be selfish and try score himself like all good strikers do instead of giving it unnecessarily to Messi at every opportunity.

The problem with Villa last season and the season before is that he was getting so many 1 on 1's and not finishing them. Hopefully he will get over such issues and fire 20 goals + this season.

I think Deulofeu will step up to the plate if Pedro doesn't. I have no faith in Tello. Cuenca is a good winger that I can see scoring 14 goals next season.

Co0ter

Villa is his own man. He will be selfish and try score himself like all good strikers do instead of giving it unnecessarily to Messi at every opportunity.

The problem with Villa last season and the season before is that he was getting so many 1 on 1's and not finishing them. Hopefully he will get over such issues and fire 20 goals + this season.

I think Deulofeu will step up to the plate if Pedro doesn't. I have no faith in Tello. Cuenca is a good winger that I can see scoring 14 goals next season.

I have to disagree with you about Villa. He has never been selfish while at Barca, he's actually been way too unselfish imo. He passed a lot when he had good opportunities to score and a lot of the time it was to Messi. we bought him bc he was a big time scorer and we knew although we had a lot of forward talent, none of them ( including our new signing Sanchez ) are natural finishers. Villa works hard and is a team player for us, which is great, but hes not aggressive on the wing...but thats our fault for buying an awesome player and playing him in a position that negates most of his strengths. We need to buy a natural winger who has an eye for goal....not many of those around.

Jadentheman

No way we get Neymar this season. At the earliest next summer.

I agree. Let's give Villa and afellay one more year. Let's also get Neymar one more year to refine. I have a feeling 2013 will be his last season at Santos especially after he wins his gold medal

Superfly

Banned
tumblr_m430gsIEPi1qgaljso1_500.jpg

:troll:

Hatem Ben Arfa

He didn't even choke though. He just didn't try or give any real genuine effort. Just like the rest of his teammates.

they think they can just stand on the pitch and will win without any effort because they are Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans