Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

I actually thought he slipped there because I remembered seeing Messi slipping in the same spot(though Leo got up quickly)..I guess my blaugrana tinted glass are to blame. :lol:

Neymar's diving is incredibly consistent though. He has mastered it at such a young age, it is phenomenal.

And he makes it more believable because he is so skinny.

Barca2211

Neymar (Santos): "Leaving Santos after Olympic Games? I have a contract until 2014... Maybe, if the president calls me..." [via md]

:party1:

Henry_IB

Banned
Imagine how many penalties we're going to get if he comes to barca. We won't be able to call Ronaldo Penaldo and Messi going to become..... messalty?

Jadentheman

Neymar (Santos): "Leaving Santos after Olympic Games? I have a contract until 2014... Maybe, if the president calls me..." [via md]

:party1:

I read somewhere that if Neymar wants to leave Santos will not put up a fight. The president said that Neymar was a human being and he can let him go if Neymar wishes.

Armando929

Neymar's diving is incredibly consistent though. He has mastered it at such a young age, it is phenomenal.

Yeah its constant.

The one that stood out the most to me though was that pro wresting style fall back that he took. That was just embarassing.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Just for the record, Alexis disgraced himself not HBA. It does not mean Neymar's diving is not disgraceful either. So you might as well accept the reality that Barcelona players dive, more often (at least more often than you are comfortable with) than not needlessly.
Indeed that was really bad my initial reaction was that he lost his balance but it looks more and more like a needless dive.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Neymar's camp have an agreement with Barca giving them first option on the Brazilian and a penalty fee should he move elsewhere.

However, Real directors are convinced the deal is not recognized by FIFA and can be easily rumbled should they make a move.[El Confidencial]

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
LOL the Alexis dive was badddddddddd. IDK if it's worse than Neymar's no touch 6 second delay face grab every few games though. From what I've seen, his diving is worse than CR7's during his young days, and he was realllyyyyyy bad (he's kinda more likeable now that he doesn't dive as much anymore).
tumblr_m6cbokjymk1qfvcb1o1_500.gif

Are you speaking of CR or Neymar?

Or Alexis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans