Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
If the price was much lower, then would you guys want Neymar? If only he wasn't brazilian. If only he didn't play for a very decorated club like Santos. If only there wasn't major hype for him. If only....if only he doesn't dive

added something for your long list of great neymar attitudes.

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Not going to say he is the best player in the world, but I have no doubt he is world class, absolutely brilliant and very talented.Maybe if Neymar had vitiligo and somehow lightens up like Michael Jackson. . . . I bet a lot of "us" would like him a whole lot better. I hear a lot of guys here saying he is crap and stuff, whereas over 80% of the guys in our team B (who are actually in his age bracket) look like total "idiots" when compared to him. . . In exception of Rafinha. Yes! I said it. Isaac Cuenca,Gerard Deulofeu and your darling Sergi Roberto would unfortunately NEVER be half the player Neymar currently is. Well, you see the truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

And lets cut the he dives crap out! When Sergio Busquets was still vying with Angel Dimaria for the best diver and fakers award, I hardly noticed anyone here condemning his acts. . . And by the way, only last night, we saw Messi making a call for a corner kick even though it was excessive apparent the ball had touched NO one on its way out. Except of course you have never played a high tempo match or kicked a ball in your life, you would know that when you are on the pitch and things get tough, you do all you can to help your team. . . . That includes diving and faking if necessary.

I don't see how the fact that Alexis dives would stop us from criticizing Neymar for doing the same or even worse. Two wrongs don't make a right..

Just because one of our player dives doesn't mean we shouldn't consider it when we are gonna sign any player.

Jadentheman

Not going to say he is the best player in the world, but I have no doubt he is world class, absolutely brilliant and very talented.Maybe if Neymar had vitiligo and somehow lightens up like Michael Jackson. . . . I bet a lot of "us" would like him a whole lot better. I hear a lot of guys here saying he is crap and stuff, whereas over 80% of the guys in our team B (who are actually in his age bracket) look like total "idiots" when compared to him. . . In exception of Rafinha. Yes! I said it. Isaac Cuenca,Gerard Deulofeu and your darling Sergi Roberto would unfortunately NEVER be half the player Neymar currently is or would turn out to be. Well, you see the truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

And lets cut the he dives crap out! When Sergio Busquets was still vying with Angel Dimaria for the best diver and fakers award, I hardly noticed anyone here condemning his acts. . . And by the way, only last night, we saw Messi, who is undoubtedly the best player in the world, making a call for a corner kick even though it was excessively apparent the ball had touched NO one on its way out. Except of course you have never played a high tempo match or kicked a ball in your life, you would know that when you are on the pitch and things get tough, you do all you can to help your team. . . . That includes diving and faking if necessary.

I sense a race issue?

XaviMessiGirl

Maybe if Neymar had vitiligo and somehow lightens up like Michael Jackson. . . . I bet a lot of "us" would like him a whole lot better.

Wait, you're saying people here hate him cos he has dark skin? wtf :lol:

The rest of your post... I agree I don't think Cuenca or Roberto will be as good as him (though Roberto to me is a different type of player and can't even really be properly compared). Deulofeu though I think can be world class, but he has many of the same problems as Neymar right now - showing off too much, being selfish etc. Both still need to mature a lot. Deulofeu is also 2 years younger and isn't consistently playing first team football.

Also, I've criticized Busquets for diving before, I don't give him special treatment just because he is a Barca player. I dislike the "win at all costs" mentality and wish a few of our players would erase that from their game. However also re: Busquets I think he gets more hate than he deserves, it's not like he dives all over the place every single match which is what you would think based on what so many non-Barca fans say. He just did a couple major dives (peekaboos) in high-profile matches which, for people who don't watch Barca regularly makes it seem like he's a serial diver.

Tembbi

Neymar is going to struggle in Europe so bad in his first year(s). Then it's up to him if he wants get better and become a world-class player or if he will cry and ruin his career.

Trickykid

Wow, insinuating that people aren't on the Neymar-bandwagon because he's not white? That's quite possibly the most pathetic crap that's been written so far in this thread. Seriously, just how low can you go?

M

Messi+Eto

Wait, you're saying people here hate him cos he has dark skin? wtf :lol:

The rest of your post... I agree I don't think Cuenca or Roberto will be as good as him (though Roberto to me is a different type of player and can't even really be properly compared). Deulofeu though I think can be world class, but he has many of the same problems as Neymar right now - showing off too much, being selfish etc. Both still need to mature a lot. Deulofeu is also 2 years younger and isn't consistently playing first team football.

Also, I've criticized Busquets for diving before, I don't give him special treatment just because he is a Barca player. I dislike the "win at all costs" mentality and wish a few of our players would erase that from their game. However also re: Busquets I think he gets more hate than he deserves, it's not like he dives all over the place every single match which is what you would think based on what so many non-Barca fans say. He just did a couple major dives (peekaboos) in high-profile matches which, for people who don't watch Barca regularly makes it seem like he's a serial diver.

Honestly, I used to dislike Busquets myself, due to his excessive diving and acting in the past. But, I can comfortably say he has grown to become one of my top five players at the club. And yes he gets way more hate than he deserves. . . . Quite similar to the case of Neymar if you ask me.

pawanme10

He is selfish, but has great control over the ball making him able to take on more than one defender at the same time.
But, as Mexico have demonstrated he can be man marked out of a game. :D
There is scope for improvement.
If we are going for Neymar bid 25 mil now, not a penny more!

i would give 40 milions + sanchez to get him

Am I glad you aren't handling the transfer for Barça :troll:

Jadentheman

racism wtf, please explain me what is racism? I haven't seen a single racist post but all of a sudden you bring it up ,everyone is entitled to their opinion but this is too much.

I never claimed that. Someone else did. But there always seems to be unwarranted hate. What the other user pointed out was the fact you all praise Deulofeu then bash Neymar. Why is most of Barca of Spain nationality? (When I mean Spain I mean playing for Spain the country)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I never claimed that. Someone else did. But there always seems to be unwarranted hate. What the other user pointed out was the fact you all praise Deulofeu then bash Neymar. Why is most of Barca of Spain nationality? (When I mean Spain I mean playing for Spain the country)

We don't all praise Deulofeu :lol:

There's a key difference between them too, Deulofeu would come for free but Neymar would cost a fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans