Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tembbi

Meanwhile look at this!

The neymar hype continues

His playing style fits the Brazilian league perfectly. In no league in Europe defenders charge as stupidly.
Btw, I'm not calling Brazilian league bad. It's just bad defensively. The defense is as far from being organised
as possible. Neymar would be so helpless against any PL, Bundesliga or Serie A team (+Madrid).

This guy seriously needs to come to Europe before it's too late for him become an actual world star.

jamrock

really like this kid his potential is crazy, but gerard has the potential to be jaw droppingly good, and at this moment i would rather take the chance on him than spend money on neymar, especially since both would play on the left, but we know what rosell will do

F

Flavia

Meanwhile look at this!

The neymar hype continues
That was against the weakest team on the brasileiro. Today he'll have a more challenging match, against corinthians. Some people criticize him a lot here, saying he only performs against small clubs.

Jadentheman

Santos won their game. Funny thing is in the chat me and Jayzinho agreed that Santos is shit without Neymar. The team practically depends on him if they want to win.

Armando929

Recent match

How did he miss that shot at 2:35??

Anyhow, no denying his skills and talents. Great golazo at 4:45.

But he'll have a much harder time showcasing them against the super teams of La Liga, EPL, Bundesliga, and Serie A. The defenses are much more organized and compact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans