Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

It's a trend. Brazil always loses to Mexico for some reason. Well except that time when Ronaldinho won the game for them by that Zaragoza esque freekick

Armando929

He is selfish, but has great control over the ball making him able to take on more than one defender at the same time.
But, as Mexico have demonstrated he can be man marked out of a game. :D
There is scope for improvement.
If we are going for Neymar bid 25 mil now, not a penny more!

Am I glad you aren't handling the transfer for Barça :troll:

I agree.

Thing is, we bid 25 million, and surely the likes of Madrid, Chelsea, City, and maybe even PSG will bid like 50 million at least.

And because this isn't a Cesc Fabregas situation, we don't really have that much leverage in the matter.

Trickykid

I never claimed that. Someone else did. But there always seems to be unwarranted hate. What the other user pointed out was the fact you all praise Deulofeu then bash Neymar. Why is most of Barca of Spain nationality? (When I mean Spain I mean playing for Spain the country)

Untill about halfway through last season Deulofeu was public enemy number 1 on these forums. The amount of stick he got was absolutely sickening. If you actually bothered reading his topic, you'll see that many in here are still on the fence about him.

The bold part I just don't understand. Care to elaborate?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
A bit inconsistent but had some great moments such as the assist for the first goal. A goal disallowed too

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Olympics confirmed that it's time for the player to come to Europe where he will have to learn how to solve packed defenses with precious less space to roam in than the talented player is accustomed to

Armando929

There's alot of pressure on him to be the Brazilian Messi. Any so-so performance he has, will bring about media and fans tearing him down.

How he handles it, we shall see.

M

mitkoa7x

Vs Sweden

He may be incredibly good with the ball but once a defender catches up to him he is easily bullied off it. I dont know how he manages to stay injury free being such a wimp and receiving so many tackles. It cant be cuz of diving could it?

Co0ter

He choked, no two ways about it. Couldn't handle the pressure

ya, he totally choked. a 20 year old should be solely responsible for carrying his national team to glory...

oh wait.

brasil are good on paper but they are absolutely awful as a team, especially their midfield. all talented players but they just play terrible together.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
ya, he totally choked. a 20 year old should be solely responsible for carrying his national team to glory...

oh wait.

brasil are good on paper but they are absolutely awful as a team, especially their midfield. all talented players but they just play terrible together.
he wasn't the only one

Armando929

oh wait.

The whole team was definitely bad.

Problem with Neymar is that he'll be out there and does too much unneccessary stuff. Seems he's more concerned about entertaining the crowd at times rather than just playing the game and focusing on working hard for his teammates.

I still think he needs some time before he's ready to make the jump to La Liga.

Jadentheman

^He is getting there. As you can see during the Oympics games. Neymar's passing ability is unreal. It's on par with Messi and Xavi. That vision and accuracy can really help teamates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans