Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

All I know is Robinho. Care to list the others?

Note: Robinho wasn't even that much a flop either

There are plenty, but the most notable would probably be Denilson whom Betis bought as the most expensive player ever back then.
Another more recent example would be our own Keirrison, not to forget Giovanni.

Oh, and considering the hype back then, Robinho has been a monumental flop.

Thing is, it's very hard finding any big prospects coming straight from Brazil to a european top club, who in some way didn't disappoint (in before someone mentions Kaka!)

ShandyFFM

seriously this boy is freaking scaring me.... he 20... 20 years old and playing like some old fucked up superstar... the defenders dubble him and leaving him same space because they have top wait for his move ... is so freaking tricky... i just love to see him at barca that would be unbeliveable ... on the otherhand im frightened that he could go to some other shitty big club..M****.... he gotta join us.. just watch this vid.. and take a look at this skill level and his pace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZXAgHzrLpA&list=PL801607BC29C138FB&index=1&feature=plpp_video

adil_909

once again Neymar looks fantastic, but still somehow manages to have tons of drama along with every match... I wish We could take his ability and put it in someone humbles body

its okay, if he comes to barca puyol will kick his ass and he'll be fine.

Jadentheman

Missed a penalty today. That's ok because I remember Messi recently missed one too. Neymar still has a higher penalty conversion rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans