Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Xavi and Spain captain Casillas have asked to play against Brazil. Talks are ongoing. Game could be played in London, Qatar, or China. [as]

:tito:

Time for Neymar to shine! I remember seeing online when Ronaldinho played against Catalonia. Poor Victor valdes, that was one hell of a freekick

Armando929

Well most people know that he is not the best player in the world. Only fan boys say that.

Neymar is definitely not a "fraud" waiting to be found out. But he is also not anything close to the phenom he has been made out to be by some.

Its one thing to perform at a high level in the Brasilerao, and quite another to do that in La Liga. Not to mention in the CL when you face the best of La Liga, EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.

Its just a whole different level of play all together.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
2002: Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Cafú, Kaká...
2012: Ganso, Damiao, Neymar, Marcelo, Dani Alves, Oscar... Thiago Silva is the only player who is definitely better than the 2002 equivalent

Lucio in 2002 was better than Silva is now.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Brazil's midfield is horrible. Their defense and forwards were OK. It's the midfield that was kinda dead. At least in the part of the game that I watched.

jamrock

I agree with ed lucio back then is comfortably better that T.Silva is now. silva is so overrated its this serie A thing and defenders that give him the hype

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The captain of Brazil & the highest fee paid for a defender ever...glad i'm not the only one who rates him. & by watching him every week i know just how good he is.

F

Flavia

Scored a nice goal. He was involved a lot, but didnt shine until his goal. Ended 2-0 to santos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans