Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

omg look at the goal neymar scored tonight....

imo it would be the biggest mistake of barcelonas transfers so far if they dont get him

Trickykid

Nah, not buying him wouldn't even be close to the monumental transfer fuckup that is the Ibra/Eto'o case. Buying him, however, could easily prove to be of Ibra like proportions.

Nice goal nonetheless.

Jadentheman

Neymar is consistently scoring every game. I think he's like 80% of Santos's attack currently. Neymar is practically Santos currently.

F

Flavia

Nice goals, but that team is fighting relegation. That's one of the criticism he gets here, that he's only playing well against weak teams. Before someone says flamengo, they're also fighting relegation.

Jadentheman

But Ronaldinho played for Flamengo. Besides it takes skills to create the first goal. The second goal shows that Neymar has been working on his finishing

F

Flavia

But Ronaldinho played for Flamengo. Besides it takes skills to create the first goal. The second goal shows that Neymar has been working on his finishing
Ronaldinho left flamengo quite a while ago. he's playing for atletico mineiro now.

Armando929

I do notice that he doesnt show up against the big teams. You can say he's young or whatever, but Cesc at Neymar's age lead Arsenal to the CL in 06. Messi at his age scored a hat trick against Real Madrid.

If you choose to be dazzled by his tricks and highliht reel material thats fine, but until he does some of that stuff at the elite level, he can't keep living on potential.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
??
If that second goal is a sign of his finishing improving... then how bad were they before?

Robbie

I do notice that he doesnt show up against the big teams. You can say he's young or whatever, but Cesc at Neymar's age lead Arsenal to the CL in 06. Messi at his age scored a hat trick against Real Madrid.

If you choose to be dazzled by his tricks and highliht reel material thats fine, but until he does some of that stuff at the elite level, he can't keep living on potential.

Neymar is turning 21 in Feb. At that age, Cesc was about to get the captains armband. A lot of people are underestimating just how long Neymar has been wasting his time in Brazil.

Beast

The Observer

Henry not Cesc

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Neymar is turning 21 in Feb. At that age, Cesc was about to get the captains armband. A lot of people are underestimating just how long Neymar has been wasting his time in Brazil.

Correctomundo, the hype was/is huge - I know hybris when I see it. He is not evolving atm, he needs to go to Europe (preferably to Holland or Portugal or to a bigger team and then on loan). But it's to late for that, he will sign for a top team like us (hope not), Real, Man C, Chelsea and the likes. One thing is for sure, those tricks he's making in Brasil will not fly in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans