Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armando929

Please, take the blinkers off, there's a reason why Madrid won the league scoring the most goals and we didn't. Being a Barcelona fan doesn't mean not giving credit where its due and not accepting that your not the best at everything. The moment you start letting bias take over rationality no one takes you seriously. trust me, I've had 14 years to learn this, people respect you more if you don't blindly follow something.

It was more a case of Barcelona losing the league than Madrid actually winning it. We had alot of bad luck with injuries to Villa, Pedro, Iniesta, Alexis, Puyol, Cesc, etc. and thus we couldn't rotate much..... Also some terrible refereeing calls.

There's a reason that the last 4 years or so have been dominated by Barcelona and not Madrid. Barca are simply a better team. This year Madrid has pretty much kept the same squad and they are struggling for results. Even in the Super Copa, had it not been for Valdes we would have won that trophy as well.

We are 8 points ahead of them because we are the better team and most of the guys are healthy and on form, and thus room for rotations.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
^^^^^Because its Neymar. He's exciting to watch when he's on. That doesn't have anything to do with anything.

He's a good player. Talented and skillful on the ball. But he's also a diver when defenses don't let him have his way(Worse than Alexis) and I never see him perform against the top sides in Brazil.

I don't have a personal problem if Barca end up buying him, but not for 60 million. No way. Not feeling that. We need defenders. Not attackers.

How can he be worse than Alexis? Alexis is the worst diver ever, he fumbles and pretend yet doesn't get calls for him anymore. Neymar at least wins the calls.

Armando929

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RZjjwAsHfOY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats just one of them. Trust me, there are MANY.

In Brazil he gets the calls but I'm not so sure he'd get them in Europe so easily, much like the Brazil vs Holland match demonstrated.

UberNjufer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RZjjwAsHfOY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats just one of them. Trust me, there are MANY.

In Brazil he gets the calls but I'm not so sure he'd get them in Europe so easily, much like the Brazil vs Holland match demonstrated.
he learned from ronaldo well,nice dive

hellsangel1

It was more a case of Barcelona losing the league than Madrid actually winning it. We had alot of bad luck with injuries to Villa, Pedro, Iniesta, Alexis, Puyol, Cesc, etc. and thus we couldn't rotate much..... Also some terrible refereeing calls.

That's just pure bullshit from a blind fanboy. Madrid certainly deserved the league and their frontline definitely is better although Barca's forward line is definitely not crap as Jonathan28 said. How can you say a team didn't 'win' it even though they acquired a 100 points in a season?? Real had 3 guys score 100 goals between them and outside of Messi, Barca's forwards lack potency. Villa was pretty poor last season before his injury and was actually dropped from the starting 11, this season will be crucial to determine his role at Barca going forward. Pedro even when healthy wasn't preffered over the likes of Cesc,Tello and Cuenco. There are more goals in Real's forward line than Barca which is dependent on Messi.

I'm a Barca fan but i'm not delusional . Madrid were phenominal last season and credit needs to be given where due.

hellsangel1

Let's be honest here teams have started figuring out this false nine thing, last season and so far this season we have been inconsistent and well below par for a lot of games only pulling the rabbit out of the hat in the last 20 minutes. False nine worked better when it was used as a trick in the sleeve move and out greatest surprise but now it's excessive.

I somewhat agree. The fact of the matter is Barca as a team and Barca's system is too reliant on Messi. We need to figure out a way to make better use of others as well. The fact of the matter is Messi had the greatest individual season ever last year and yet we still missed out on Liga and CL.

This is where I give credit to Jose that he took a team that would just pass to Ronaldo and become spectators. A team that was reliant on Ronaldo and he made it into more of a unit which isn't reliant on one goal-scorer or predicated on how their best player plays. Real's forward line and back 4 are definitely better than Barca's.

P

PhilS

Madrid were phenominal last season and credit needs to be given where due.

What RM did in La Liga last year would have been unbelievable if it had not actually happened. 32-4-2 may never be surpassed. To have CR7 score 46, and also have Higuain and Benzema both scoring 20+ while sharing one position, you could not make that up. That team and coach deserve our appreciation.

Superfly

Banned
Alves: "I recommended Neymar to leave Brazil already, to improve as a player. I'm looking forward to see him play alongside Messi." [rac1]

Maria

What RM did in La Liga last year would have been unbelievable if it had not actually happened. 32-4-2 may never be surpassed. To have CR7 score 46, and also have Higuain and Benzema both scoring 20+ while sharing one position, you could not make that up. That team and coach deserve our appreciation.

What you could not make up is that RM were losing 10 games with 1-0 until they had 8 players from the other team sent off and received 7 penalties..and that's without taking into account what happend in games like Mallorca-RM, Getafe-RM or Rayo-RM. Meanwhile we had games were the ref was robbing us blind(against Valencia, Espanyol, Sporting etc.). And with this I'm not trying to say that RM didn't deserve the title, but what happend last year was disgusting.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
What you could not make up is that RM were losing 10 games with 1-0 until they had 8 players from the other team sent off and received 7 penalties..and that's without taking into account what happend in games like Mallorca-RM, Getafe-RM or Rayo-RM. Meanwhile we had games were the ref was robbing us blind(against Valencia, Espanyol, Sporting etc.). And with this I'm not trying to say that RM didn't deserve the title, but what happend last year was disgusting.
Damn straight, sister. Solo robar comes to mind. But I'm gonna ignore the conspiracies. Let's just say our luck wasn't the best with the off-colored fellas on the pitch last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans