Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

At the moment the RM frontline is better. I think when MVP are all in form they edge it but the RM front line at the moment is better. Di Maria/Higuain/Benzema edge out Alexis/Tello/Cuenca any day. When Villa and Pedro are in form they are better then Di Maria. Problem is they have been inconsistent in the last 2 seasons.

Anyway if we get Neymar we have to sell/loan out 1-2 forwards. I would like to see Cuenca and maybe Sanchez leave. Tello's pace and room for growth give him the nod to stay. So we're talking Messi/Villa/Pedro/Tello and Neymar. Cuenca and Sanchez would get us at least 15 million if we sold. That can goes towards Neymar's trf fee.

BTW there is no guarantee Neymar would succeed in Europe. He's still a lightweight physically and hasnt faced the best defences.

Galning

So APOEL is among the best 8 football teams in the world. Right?

guardiolanod.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They are 2 hard working wingers though. I'd imagine Barca couldn't pressure as much with Villa-Messi-Neymar up front.

Jadentheman

Villa would have to switch to the right side. Not like it would matter. To make Neymar effective he would need free roaming rights. As you know both Iniesta and Messi amihave them. So either we have 3 people roaming about the field or restrict Iniesta from roaming around as much

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I think Tello will be the more likely to be sold then Sanchez to be honest, Cuenca would also follow him out the door if Neymar came. Messi, Pedro, Sanchez, Neymar, Villa sounds good enough for me.

Tomchin

At the moment the RM frontline is better. I think when MVP are all in form they edge it but the RM front line at the moment is better. Di Maria/Higuain/Benzema edge out Alexis/Tello/Cuenca any day. When Villa and Pedro are in form they are better then Di Maria. Problem is they have been inconsistent in the last 2 seasons.
I don't understand this. With "at the moment", you mean this season, right? How much goals have RM scored already, and how much Barca? Also, Cuenca hasn't even played a single game yet this season, and Alexis very rarely? Tello - Messi - Pedro has been our frontline in a lot of games?

F

Flavia

I think Tello will be the more likely to be sold then Sanchez to be honest, Cuenca would also follow him out the door if Neymar came. Messi, Pedro, Sanchez, Neymar, Villa sounds good enough for me.
Tello is renewing, so I doubt it. it'd be probably Alexis, if he doesn't improve enough.

Maria

Tello is renewing, so I doubt it. it'd be probably Alexis, if he doesn't improve enough.

Like Villa has improved in the last 2 seasons..but I guess that's the difference between Messi scoring a wonder goal in a CL SF and him missing a penalty.
Anyway, because of his age and salary the spaniard will be the one that will make way for Neymar.

While Di Maria has been an example of consistency, especially last season..and if you mentioned Tello&Cuenca, don't forget about Callejon&Morata. RM have better offence, better deffence and a better coach. I don't even know why we bother to compete against them.

Villa would have to switch to the right side. Not like it would matter. To make Neymar effective he would need free roaming rights. As you know both Iniesta and Messi amihave them. So either we have 3 people roaming about the field or restrict Iniesta from roaming around as much

It would be even better if we would bench him all together..we wouldn't want to see someone from La Masia stopping Neymar from becoming the best player in the world.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Nah don't bench them all. They all just need to compliment each other. Tito will need to figure out how he can effectively use Neymar and Messi together. It won't be the Messi system anymore. It will have to be the Messi & Neymar system. For me I think that means Messi might have to go back to the right wing. Not that it's bad. He can still play a false 9 role somehow

Maria

Nah don't bench them all. They all just need to compliment each other. Tito will need to figure out how he can effectively use Neymar and Messi together. It won't be the Messi system anymore. It will have to be the Messi & Neymar system. For me I think that means Messi might have to go back to the right wing. Not that it's bad. He can still play a false 9 role somehow

Right now is Messi&Xavi system and for it to be Messi&Neymar system, Neymar will have to prove that he is worth it. And forget about Messi returning to the RW..he is not a winger anymore.

F

Flavia

<s>@</s>barcastuff
Bartomeu: "There's a lot of talk, but Neymar is a Santos player until 2014. If he wants to move to Europe one day, we'll try to sign him."

This is from md, where also there's a piece saying the plan is to bring him next summer. Unless there's a major injury, when neymar could come in the winter. Better get used to it, I guess. I just fear the numbers of this transfer. But who knows, Rosell did get cesc for a reasonable fee, maybe he can do the same with neymar.

Jadentheman

Right now is Messi&Xavi system and for it to be Messi&Neymar system, Neymar will have to prove that he is worth it. And forget about Messi returning to the RW..he is not a winger anymore.

Neymar is starting to prove it each game. We will see come the World Cup though. Xavi will probably be ready to retire by then so the system can switch. Messi will be getting older. Neymar will start to reach his prime. Thiago will assist Neymar.

I see

Neymar-Tello-Messi
Iniesta-Song-Thiago
?-?-Pique-Alves

Valdes/Someone New?

We'll need defenders. Starting 11
or....

Neymar-Tello-???
Iniesta-Thiago-Messi
????-????-Pique-Alves

Valdes/La Masia product

Status