Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Cesc forced his way and even financially contributed, that Cesc still cost Barca 30M when Arsenal basically had no choice isn't very flattering.

Neymar (or rather, his handlers) aren't going to do Barca any favors no matter how much flirting they do. Why should they?

Jadentheman

Cesc forced his way and even financially contributed, that Cesc still cost Barca 30M when Arsenal basically had no choice isn't very flattering.

Neymar (or rather, his handlers) aren't going to do Barca any favors no matter how much flirting they do. Why should they?

Because Santos isn't accepting any other bid

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Because Santos isn't accepting any other bid

Why, because Sport piece said so?

If Santos isn't accepting any other bid it's because Barca is the only one interested in reaching their asking price. Everyone involved denied that Barca signed an option for Neymar.

F

Flavia

Neymar is starting to prove it each game. We will see come the World Cup though. Xavi will probably be ready to retire by then so the system can switch. Messi will be getting older. Neymar will start to reach his prime. Thiago will assist Neymar.

I see

Neymar-Tello-Messi
Iniesta-Song-Thiago
?-?-Pique-Alves

Valdes/Someone New?

We'll need defenders. Starting 11
or....

Neymar-Tello-???
Iniesta-Thiago-Messi
????-????-Pique-Alves

Valdes/La Masia product
You're forgetting Busquets there... Song won't take his place. He is a cb now.

zanela

Neymar is starting to prove it each game. We will see come the World Cup though. Xavi will probably be ready to retire by then so the system can switch. Messi will be getting older. Neymar will start to reach his prime. Thiago will assist Neymar.

I see

Neymar-Tello-Messi
Iniesta-Song-Thiago
?-?-Pique-Alves

Valdes/Someone New?

We'll need defenders. Starting 11
or....

Neymar-Tello-???
Iniesta-Thiago-Messi
????-????-Pique-Alves

Valdes/La Masia product

Tello is good, but not THAT good to be here for the long haul, certainly not over Delo/Dongou.

Trickykid

Jadentheman, I know I'll most likely come off as a prick here, but your're absolutely clueless in regards to our players. Tello and Deulofeu as strikers? No Busquets in midfield? No Alba/Grimaldo as LB?

Stick to drooling over Neymar and post vids every so often, that seems to be your niche.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Neymar_crucuficado.jpeg

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans