Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
He got a red card today, for this:

I am seriously struggling to see what Neymar did wrong there, he was going for the ball....

On the Captain thing yeah, Neymar is basically carrying this Santos team, it has matured him to the point where he is captain material. I can imagine him being Brazil captain at the 2018 WC.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
santos is 13th atm in the league so where exactly is he carrying his team???

to serie b.

you see that's what i find funny, all the talk about how santos right now would be nothing without neymar - but what are they with him then?

tumblr_m5f6qiSiGy1r1p7t7o1_500.gif

DEAL WITH IT

F

Flavia

But deal with what, exactly? He's not being as good as he was last year. And each day he's less and less worthy of his astronomous fee.

ammarfcb

ze special one
“I recommended Neymar to leave Brazil already, to improve as a player. I’m looking forward to see him play alongside Messi.”
— Dani Alves

:troll:ing madrid

(source tumblr :/ )

Armando929

But deal with what, exactly? He's not being as good as he was last year. And each day he's less and less worthy of his astronomous fee.

Whats the general feeling around there??? Does everyone believe he'll stay or leave next summer?? Or 2014??

Jadentheman

He says he'll stay until 2014. Probably pressure from Santos fans of course. If he leaves he'll be a mercenary.

You see that's what I find funny, all the talk about how Santos right now would be nothing without Neymar - but what are they with him then?

A shitty team still is shitty. Ganso left so Neymar is the only GOOD player left. He maybe be special, but he's no Messi (always saving the team's ass with a win)

tumblr_m5f6qiSiGy1r1p7t7o1_500.gif

DEAL WITH IT

Haters gonna hate. VAI NEYMAR!!!!

Last edited:

Armando929

I can't picture him going for less than 50 million. Santos are not run by idiots. They know they have a HUGE star and the face of the Brazlilian side that is going to have TREMENDOUS pressure on them to win the World Cup in 2014.

Whomever gets him will break the bank.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I remember Ducde Orleans saying that for the good of football Santos should let him go to Barca for free :lol: I laughed at that one for a long ass time. Otherwise if someone else buys him and not Barca, then we'll never see his true talent come out (or to that effect). So for the sake of football Santos should be reasonable and for footballs sake let Neymar go to Barca for free when his contract expires!!! Man I laughed for long ass time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans