Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
The news here today is that Santos has a plan to keep Neymar until 2016. They will try the olympics being here to convince him, as brazil still hasnt won the gold medal.

4 more years? I highly doubt that, at this rate he will be at his peak before he settles down to European football...

89Norcal

If he wants to reach the levels people are expecting of him, and he's likely expecting of himself, he'll ditch the diving I'm sure.

People are quick to forget Ronaldinho used to dive too as a youngster playing for Gremio. Once he packs on some muscle he will be more prone to barreling through defenders. Cristiano Ronaldo was another drama queen, until he decided to translate that role to off the pitch instead of on.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's got work to do but no denying the talent, more reason he should be coming across the pond

That goal was pretty sweet

M

mitkoa7x

Santos attacker Neymar (20) doesn't want to stay any longer in Brazil and has asked Barcelona to sign him as soon as possible. [sport]

neymar.jpg

in January

Jadentheman

Come on guys we know sport isn't reliable. Although Neymar has hinted at a move because he said he wants to learn english, spanish, or CATALAN. Ok so he dodged on answering about learning Catalan but still....

15/10/2012 6:15 a.m. - Updated 15/10/2012 6:15 a.m.
Neymar plans to study languages, but laziness and hinder agenda
Striker Santos and the Brazilian national team reveals that always wanted to learn English and Spanish. About Catalan player desconversa
By Leandro Canon
Wroclaw, Poland

36 comments
Always wanted to study an Englishman, a Spaniard, only laziness just taking care "
Neymar
Neymar is increasingly international. Be with the Saints or the Brazilian team, the attacker almost always has contact with the foreign media, is questioned in several languages ​​and is applauded by the public in all parts of the world. Therefore, the attacker revealed desire to study another language.
However, the player himself admits that this time is difficult to find room in your busy schedule to take classes in English and Spanish.
- Look, I always wanted to study an Englishman, a Spaniard, only laziness ends up taking over. It has many commitments, too. Has concentration, family, child and ends up not having time to do everything. God willing I will organize and do a course - Neymar said during an interview in Wrocław, Poland.
Confirmed as a starter in Tuesday's friendly against Japan at 9:10 (GMT), Neymar is in the sights of several European clubs, including Barcelona. Asked then if he would like to learn Catalan, the local language, he dodged.
- I'll do English, which is worldwide - simplified the playmaker.

Neymar distributes autographs after training Selection (Photo: Leandro Canon / Globoesporte.com)
The confrontation on Tuesday will be broadcast live on TV Globo, Sportv and GLOBOESPORTE.COM. The site also tracks Realtime.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...idiomas-mas-preguica-e-agenda-atrapalham.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans