Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

Santos attacker Neymar (20) doesn't want to stay any longer in Brazil and has asked Barcelona to sign him as soon as possible. [sport]

neymar.jpg

in January

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Has shown today against Japan both the good/bad of his skill set at present - underscoring the need to move abroad to improve on the bad

These referees from Poland in the Japan-Brasil friendly are amateurish, at best - missed a number of pretty obvious calls

Jadentheman

If he wants to move out of Brasil asap then he should. However even as a Neymar fan I feel it's a bit early for Barca because of their current situation with the need for defenders and the fact that they haven't move out people yet. *cough*alexis*cough*. Also will Tito be able to handle Neymar?

89Norcal

If he wants to move out of Brasil asap then he should. However even as a Neymar fan I feel it's a bit early for Barca because of their current situation with the need for defenders and the fact that they haven't move out people yet. *cough*alexis*cough*. Also will Tito be able to handle Neymar?

I agree, last thing we need is another forward, but Neymar IS an exceptional one with massive amounts of talent and marketing potential.

Ursegor

World Champion
3 goals against China
1 goal against Costa Rica
2 goals against USA (1 Penaldo)
2 goals against Scotland (1 Penaldo)
1 goal against Iraq
1 goal against Argentina's "only players from the Argentinian leagues allowed" team

Hardly a prove that he could do it on a warm Saturday August evening against Xabi Alonso, Pepe, Ramos and Marcelo trying to break his skinny legs. :satorra:

Jadentheman

Well he pulled it off didn't he? And he did get fouled legitimately, I mean he passed the ball to his teammate so he had no intentions of diving. I missed this game though. Man I wanted to see Ronaldinho play.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
not too sure how puyol would feel if neymar did this in our club=/

I see absolutely nothing wrong with what Neymar did there, can someone point it out to me please. Because if your trying to say Neymar shouldn't enjoy himself on the pitch and use tricks then that's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans