Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

a player with that technique is unique... the team who will sign such a decisive will get such a boost.... it would be unimaginable if madrid would sign him although it would be incredible to see him play with messi together

... people complaining about that he only scores in brasil or against weak clubs .... imagine all those great players which came from brasil and they didnt played half good as neymar .. even thought he is 20 years old... its incredible what he can do and im scared that he could be better than messi if he keep continuing like that .... pace skill shot he got everything.. and because he is so quick mined he often gets pushed and fould for sure... i wont say he doesnt dive at all.. but tell me a player who dont... its about the situation and i think some barca"fans" are afraid of the image of the club .. but they should be concerned whats best for their club in competition.....

messi and neymar.... in our team would make the best team in the world the best team in history for sure

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Neymar will probably be the best in the world in 3-4 years if he lives up to his hype. I keep on forgetting that he's only 20, it feels like he's been around forever. It is quite scary when you think about it. I think you will find that the reason a lot of Barca "fans"(gloryhunters more like it) seem to "hate" Neymar is because their afraid he will be better then Messi, its the same with Ronaldo. People will use crap like his personality and attitude, but that's garbage. It's because Ronaldo is the only one who can keep up with Messi right now, and fanboys don't like it.

If Neymar comes over to Europe and starts getting similar stats to Messi I advise you to get the popcorn out, cause the gloryhunters would be out in full force.

Last edited:

psychotsek

but they should be concerned whats best for their club in competition.....

What's best for the club is to find a centre back to replace Puyol before anything else.
Our attack is fine as it is especially since Pedrito seems to be back on form and with Villa/Sanchez/Tello catching up.

Meitux

tumblr_mc3e2fi3hM1rwm4lpo1_1280.jpg
respect to the king

footyfan

Calma, calma
Neymar will probably be the best in the world in 3-4 years if he lives up to his hype. I keep on forgetting that he's only 20, it feels like he's been around forever. It is quite scary when you think about it. I think you will find that the reason a lot of Barca "fans"(gloryhunters more like it) seem to "hate" Neymar is because their afraid he will be better then Messi, its the same with Ronaldo. People will use crap like his personality and attitude, but that's garbage. It's because Ronaldo is the only one who can keep up with Messi right now, and fanboys don't like it.

If Neymar comes over to Europe and starts getting similar stats to Messi I advise you to get the popcorn out, cause the gloryhunters would be out in full force.

Mate you're in cuckoo land if you think anyone feels threatened by Neymar over Messi. Besides, I think most people like Neymar. I feel he just lacks a bit of physical strength - I have no doubts that he will replicate his form over in Europe.

Everyone gets haters once they're ultra successful. There was a time when everyone liked Messi, hell everyone even liked Cristiano during his first years at United.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Mate you're in cuckoo land if you think anyone feels threatened by Neymar over Messi.

You need to go back and read this whole thread then

With the rest of your post, I agree, people get envious of others once they see them being successful. I personally can't understand that since I have better things to do with my life then waste it on hating someone for becoming successful when I could go out into the world and actually become successful myself. People are taking football way too seriously, people have to realise it's a game and that the players love it as much as you(most of them). The way people hate the likes of Ronaldo and Neymar you would think that they fucked their sisters or something, its ridiculous, they don't even know them :lol:

footyfan

Calma, calma
http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/noticias/neymar-saida-mercado-santos/1384703-1192.html

Neymar says he isn't leaving as usual.

On the discussion... Neymar is a great player but over hyped imo. He sometimes does amazing things but then again at others he gets shutdown, and makes mistakes with basic things like simple passes, crosses and tap-ins.

Well, I think that will change once he comes to a top side in Europe. He will inevitably be more disciplined and careful.

Atleast in my mind, out of all the young players, he is the one with most potential. Di Maria was very similar during his first years in Benfica, look at him now.

Co0ter

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/noticias/neymar-saida-mercado-santos/1384703-1192.html

Neymar says he isn't leaving as usual.

On the discussion... Neymar is a great player but over hyped imo. He sometimes does amazing things but then again at others he gets shutdown, and makes mistakes with basic things like simple passes, crosses and tap-ins.

That sounds like Messi to me? That is actually what a great player does. Messi hasn't always been amazing every game, but when we need him, he is there. Trust me, I don't even consider Neymar elligible to shine Messi's boots but he has that extreme potential to be something fantastic.

He isn't over-hyped, he is a fantastic player and deserves the hype. But some people get out of control and say "he'll be better than Messi or best player in the world one day"....you have no idea if that will happen and there is only a very slight chance that it WILL happen....but that is what hype is all about, "what if".

The fact is for me...I really enjoy watching him, I love how he first touches the ball forward 10 yard at times and smokes guys with his speed, I love his creative passing and 1-2s, I like (most) of his tricks and how he finishes extremely well with his head and both feet for a 20 year old. The only thing he can improve for me is his cocky-ness at times and the diving, I hate diving no matter who is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans