Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
3 goals against China
1 goal against Costa Rica
2 goals against USA (1 Penaldo)
2 goals against Scotland (1 Penaldo)
1 goal against Iraq
1 goal against Argentina's "only players from the Argentinian leagues allowed" team

Hardly a prove that he could do it on a warm Saturday August evening against Xabi Alonso, Pepe, Ramos and Marcelo trying to break his skinny legs. :satorra:

He scored against Germany. Why did you not count that one?

P

PhilS

Neymar-Messi-Pedro

The teams that have to play Barca don't want to even think about having to face this trio starting next season. The real key would be for Neymar to take the penalties, since he is much better at them than Messi, and there would be about one penalty per game. The backups could be Tello-Cesc-Cuenca, the other forwards would leave to free up money and minutes.

It's hard to approve of Barca's cavalier attitude towards CB depth, but the fact is that they have been able to get by that way with superb results for the last several years.

J

jiopi

Neymar will probably be the best in the world in 3-4 years if he lives up to his hype. I keep on forgetting that he's only 20, it feels like he's been around forever. It is quite scary when you think about it. I think you will find that the reason a lot of Barca "fans"(gloryhunters more like it) seem to "hate" Neymar is because their afraid he will be better then Messi, its the same with Ronaldo. People will use crap like his personality and attitude, but that's garbage. It's because Ronaldo is the only one who can keep up with Messi right now, and fanboys don't like it.

If Neymar comes over to Europe and starts getting similar stats to Messi I advise you to get the popcorn out, cause the gloryhunters would be out in full force.
One of the most deluded posts I've read in here, what exactly are we afraid of? He's just 20 and we are threatened by it? You don't probably know this, but at 17 Messi won WC U20 at being the best player and top scorer, at 18 he destroyed Chelsea in Champions League, at 19 he replicated Maradona's goal of the century, and at 20 he was already the second best player in the world after Kaka (with current format of voting), something that Neymar certainly haven't done or won't do, and actually just after this years Ballon d'Or he will be 21 already. What if he will be the best player in four years? That's is just normal developement of things, Messi can't be the world's best player forever, and if Neymar will be the one taking it from him, his welcomed to it, as he definitely has the potential to it.

And Cronaldo hasn't been keeping up with Messi in ages, maybe in la la land were only goal hauls (which he actually don't) means keeping up with something. Messi is individually so far ahead of Cronaldo currently that it's not even funny.

You're a Messi hater, and it has been shown here multiple times already, this is just one more for the books.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Neymar will probably be the best in the world in 3-4 years if he lives up to his hype. I keep on forgetting that he's only 20, it feels like he's been around forever. It is quite scary when you think about it. I think you will find that the reason a lot of Barca "fans"(gloryhunters more like it) seem to "hate" Neymar is because their afraid he will be better then Messi, its the same with Ronaldo. People will use crap like his personality and attitude, but that's garbage. It's because Ronaldo is the only one who can keep up with Messi right now, and fanboys don't like it.

If Neymar comes over to Europe and starts getting similar stats to Messi I advise you to get the popcorn out, cause the gloryhunters would be out in full force.

ccjRo.gif

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
One of the most deluded posts I've read in here, what exactly are we afraid of? He's just 20 and we are threatened by it? You don't probably know this, but at 17 Messi won WC U20 at being the best player and top scorer, at 18 he destroyed Chelsea in Champions League, at 19 he replicated Maradona's goal of the century, and at 20 he was already the second best player in the world after Kaka (with current format of voting), something that Neymar certainly haven't done or won't do, and actually just after this years Ballon d'Or he will be 21 already. What if he will be the best player in four years? That's is just normal developement of things, Messi can't be the world's best player forever, and if Neymar will be the one taking it from him, his welcomed to it, as he definitely has the potential to it.

And Cronaldo hasn't been keeping up with Messi in ages, maybe in la la land were only goal hauls (which he actually don't) means keeping up with something. Messi is individually so far ahead of Cronaldo currently that it's not even funny.

You're a Messi hater, and it has been shown here multiple times already, this is just one more for the books.

This message is hidden because jiopi is on your ignore list.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Sell Alexis and buy him in the summer.
For Jan, we definitely require a CB.

Neymar-Messi-Pedro Suber-sub Villa..
cover Tello Cuenca..

Dream Frontline.

Garrus

That was a great goal, But let us not get carried too much away, It's not very hard to do this in large spaces and against poor defending positions (as evident in the video), If came to Barcelona he'll only dream of such spaces, there is no way he'll get this much space not in a million year, Not only because la liga has much better defending capabilities, But because ALL the team that play against us are packed, Parking a bus.

I may sound like i'm bashing him but i'm not, I really think he'll be win the ballon d'or after 3 years or 4, And we'll be the best at that time, And i can't wait for him to come play for barcelona.

Jadentheman

U-turning this thread to Neymar's most recent game two days ago. Simply get's better every game. I wish for him to leave Brazil sometime, but there is no rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans