Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotsek

^
A well taken goal,lots of incomplete efforts and a bunch of sameless dives is what i see.
His shooting/free kick is improved.
He clearly is a threat when in counter attacks although he should look for his teamates more often.
A couple of years at Porto is what he needs in order to become a starter for any big European club.

Yugi

don´t see what he has to offer what Deulofeu can´t
just looking at that match compilation, he was taken off the pitch on the stretcher 2 times like he had broken his leg or something, if nothing else he is pussy

X

xaviniesta

U-turning this thread to Neymar's most recent game two days ago. Simply get's better every game. I wish for him to leave Brazil sometime, but there is no rush.

thats why they are now a midtable team, not struggling in the bottom and they are only 27pts from fluminese :worthy:

Der Kaiser

Buying him straight out of the brazilian league would be a mistake. He gets so much space and the defenders are very clumsy.

Also, is the ref supposed to protect his expensive ass or what? He almost gets EVERY call, and if he doesnt, he´s staying on the ground so the opponent can´t start a counter attack. No way he would get this special treatment in any decent european league.

He sure has a lot of talent, but he´s not ready to play in a team like Barca, neither physically, nor mentally. His selfishness is painfull to watch sometimes, and he´s an even bigger pussy than Busquets, but at least Busquets is one hell of a player to make up for it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You have a point but he does well Internationally, can't discount that...He has a lot of work to do but there's no way he goes to a small club first, that's pure fiction...Rightly or wrongly, he'll go to a big club - I mean, what smaller club could afford him anyway?

Lots to work on but he definitely has a unique gift

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I think the solution would be (besides not buying him at all) to loan Neymar to Stoke City, where he will learn how to be a man.

Yugi

527285_521259551236721_794116638_n.jpg

all hail Neymar
:troll:

Theconomist

Messi exploded when moved from the right wing to the center tho which is not fair. Compare Messi since he started winning ballon d'ors to any other player's ratio in the history of the game, hell or even take two players and you'll still see Messi blow them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans