Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Btw., Santos issued a statement:

"Santos FC denies any possibility of selling Neymar to Barcelona or any other team. There are no negotiations underway and the club reaffirms that the forward has a contract until 2014 and will stay until its completion."

Sorry guys.

Jadentheman

This is like the umpteenth time Santos says that. I think it's to avoid spoiling it for an official announcement. Rumors do have some truth to them and I wouldn't be surprised if Neymar makes his move Winter 2013 or Summer 2013. One season to win Champions League, then a World Cup!!!

EDIT: Santos's coach has been bringing in players and changing around the team for a while. I think they're getting ready to sell Neymar.

Muricy provides less dependence on Neymar in 2013 with reinforcements
Coach shows confidence in the names sought by the board and the projected improvement in income playmaker. Main aim of the club is Robinho
For Hazan Marcelo
Santos, SP

105 reviews

Robinho is the priority of the Saints in 2013
(Photo: Reuters)
The most talked about subject in the Saints throughout the year may end in 2013: the "Neymardependência." At least that's what coach Muricy Ramalho believes. Happy with players that management seeks to strengthen the team next season, the commander provides improved performance and the team's own Neymar , who now walks complaining of lack of qualified company.
While not revealing the names of desired signings, Muricy has made ​​it clear players are weight. Due to the sale of midfielder Paulo Henrique Ganso for Sao Paulo, traded for $ 23.9 million, the coach has said recently that the club needs to invest. One of the athletes in the crosshairs of Fish is the idol Robinho , currently in Milan, Italy. The two sides have started talking.
- We will improve a lot, because it is hard not strengthen. From our conversations and the players that we think bring him (Neymar) will be more comfortable and will pay even more. Just like it used (in 2010), when they had many different players at his side - projects the coach, reminding the squad that won the Copa Paulistão and Brazil, with Neymar, Ganso, Robinho and Andre in front.
read more
Vilaron: Santos needs protagonists
Asked about the interest in Argentine Pablo Aimar, Benfica, Portugal, name commented backstage Vila Belmiro, Muricy praised the athlete, but desconversou. Adopted the same stance in relation to Douglas Santos left back and winger Rhayner, both of Nautical.
- Everyone knows the Saints will hire and there are releasing the names. 've Put a lot of people here. Now at the end of the year, will start talking more. Sometimes it will hit, because they speak other names. One of those out there (among all commented in the press) can come, are on track - despista Muricy.
Even acknowledging the need to strengthen the squad, Muricy says hiring will be made ​​only occasional. The coach makes no reviews of individual athletes not to "burn" one of the current cast. Regardless, some players like Leo, Fucile, Bruno Rodrigo, Juan, Spider and Bernardo, with all contracts closed at the end of this season, will have his future set soon. Click and watch videos of the Saints

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...pendencia-de-neymar-com-reforcos-em-2013.html

Trying to get Robinho and other players in 2013? hmm.....

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Barcelona sources confirm the phrase in the annual report about 10M payment regarding 40M transfer is linked to Santos player Neymar. [rac1]

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Even if the 10M is true (and no, Barca hasn't confirmed it) , where does the 40M total cost come from? Posting the same story from multiple media outlets doesn't change that all these stories have the same source. It's very likely that Santos is hiding negotiations, but if they are 100% lying they are going to piss a lot of people off.

Last edited:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Bring in Neymar, get rid of Sanchez.

I honestly believe my boy El Guaje is the one who will probably get sold if/when Neymar comes this summer though.
2njlg5w.png

mixer

At some time it was Ronaldinho and now Neymar, magic, technique and finesse, he is what we are missing!

Tomchin

Btw, is there any chance that Neymar will extend his contract with Santos soon?

If not, then surely June 2013 would be the latest date that they could possible sell him? I can't imagine that they'll let his contract run out until June 2014, and let him leave for free?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Btw, is there any chance that Neymar will extend his contract with Santos soon?

If not, then surely June 2013 would be the latest date that they could possible sell him? I can't imagine that they'll let his contract run out until June 2014, and let him leave for free?

Barca won't make a move until & unless Neymar's contract expires with Santos. The current contract . He will surely join Barca , after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans