Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

www.santosfc.com.br

Santos FC rejects any possibility of selling the player Neymar to Barcelona and any other team. There are no negotiations under way, and the club reinforces the attacker has a contract until 2014.

Garrus

Neymar will be in barca next season... FACT!
Those statements from santos about him having a contract until 2014 is just a red herring, They won't let their biggest star leave for free!, It's not possible.
They fire these statements to calm things up and avoid a backlash from santos fans early in the season.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Neymar will be in barca next season... FACT!
Those statements from santos about him having a contract until 2014 is just a red herring, They won't let their biggest star leave for free!, It's not possible.
They fire these statements to calm things up and avoid angering santos fans early in the season.

You don't seem to grasp the meaning of the word 'fact'...

Jadentheman

Maybe we're not missing technique, but I haven't saw this since Ronaldinho is no longer a Barca player.

I know we have Messi do his magic, but it's not quite the same. Neymar will make Barca even more interesting to watch for the people that think Barca is boring to watch of course.

Galning

I know we have Messi do his magic, but it's not quite the same. Neymar will make Barca even more interesting to watch for the people that think Barca is boring to watch of course.

The people who find this Barça boring can just piss off. Seriously.. if this football is boring then please go and watch something else.

You don't seem to grasp the meaning of the word 'fact'...

A lot of people don't seem to get it on here.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The people who find this Barça boring can just piss off. Seriously.. if this football is boring then please go and watch something else.

Not enough stepovers!

Why doesn't Messi do tricks instead of trying to win games? Why doesn't he dance to ai se eu ti pego after scoring goals?

He ditched the possibility of real after 'Florentino Pérez' talked in an arrogant and condescending way on the phone with him. :lol:
Arrogant and condescending = telling him he'd have to earn a starting spot instead of getting it because of his name and price?

Last edited:

Garrus

Arrogant and condescending = telling him he'd have to earn a starting spot instead of getting it because of his name and price?
Wrong, Perez got irritated because he expected them to be drooling for RM, But what he saw is doubt that he should even leave brazil now specially from the father, He started saying to neymar that "He fails to understand that Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world" and "he should be even grateful for RM interest, And that he won't necessarily earn a starting spot, But you see the subject of the conversation wasn't about neymar starting, Perez said it like "you'll be even lucky to start for us" kinda way.

You can search about this all you want, And the thing you'll see popping up in the articles is 'arrogant' perez, And they are correct this tone was uncalled for, It doesn't take an analyst to detect the tone of arrogance from him.

Yugi

@JornalOGlobo reports Neymar took 3 women to hotel in Sao Paulo. Guess he's in no hurry to leave Brazil.(via @arianeferreira)

he already has son right? well I dont want a guy who does this, big cunt

Tomchin

@JornalOGlobo reports Neymar took 3 women to hotel in Sao Paulo. Guess he's in no hurry to leave Brazil.(via @arianeferreira)

R10 did stuff like this all the time, and he had a son too? As long as it doesn't affect his performances on the pitch, no problems imho.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

I don't know, big cunts made you relevant in football again so I don't know what the hell are you worried about. I mean there is also a certain Deco who was a major player both on and off the field that made your team unplayable.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

Fairplay to him, there just his friends Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans