Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

I don't know, big cunts made you relevant in football again so I don't know what the hell are you worried about. I mean there is also a certain Deco who was a major player both on and off the field that made your team unplayable.

yeah, cant say nice things about madrid either, you have some great cunts in history too
I mean this team is so nice, family dependant and than imagine Neymar comes he is like "ya sure, imma partying and dont care about my children" when everyone on this team is expecting or having baby right now
he would ruin this family-esque atmosphere

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If/when Neymar comes, Rosell will need to hire a security detail to keep him in line - a party boy, regardless of how talented they are, won't fit into this squad

Jadentheman

yeah, cant say nice things about madrid either, you have some great cunts in history too
I mean this team is so nice, family dependant and than imagine Neymar comes he is like "ya sure, imma partying and dont care about my children" when everyone on this team is expecting or having baby right now
he would ruin this family-esque atmosphere

Neymar really cares for his son! I think he has full custody of him too? Anyways don't you remember Neymar throwing a huge party for his son?

Yugi

Neymar really cares for his son! I think he has full custody of him too? Anyways don't you remember Neymar throwing a huge party for his son?

yeah brilliant, full custody and throwing a party for his son
thats the family spirit I meant
:facepalm:

Jadentheman

At 20, Messi and CR7 Neymar beats together with this same age
Santos playmaker who should be among the finalists of the Ballon d'Or, has scored 139 goals in 234 games, while Argentina had 51. CR7 made 36
By GLOBOESPORTE.COM
Rio de Janeiro

473 reviews

At age 20, Neymar has 139 goals in 234 games
(Photo: Ricardo Saibun / Official Website Santos)
Absolute owner of the Brazilian team and touted as the best player in the country today, Neymar seems to have no boundaries and follows committed to breaking records. Although not great performances in the last two matches of the Brasileirão Santos, before Nautical (0-0 tie) and Ponte Preta (1-0 defeat), the shirt 11 improves your performance every season and surprises. At 20, the striker Santos already totals 139 goals in 234 official games in his career, surpassing the number of goals that Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo had together with this same age.
And to crown these numbers, the player must be among the 23 finalists for the Golden Ball award by FIFA. According to the Spanish daily "AS" , Neymar dispute the prize with eight Spanish national team players (Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Xabi Alonso, Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas, Iniesta and David Silva). In addition, of course, CR7 and Messi. Falcao and Van Persie are other names in the fray.
Some consider absurd to compare Neymar with the Argentinian or Brazilian Portuguese. But if at the present time there may be a great distance between the soccer ace Santos and the stars of Barca and Real, the trajectory of the Brazilian even surpass rivals in the category of goals so blatant. And the year 2012 contributes significantly to this achievement, since only this season, the shirt 11 scored the most goals and has his best average in a year, considering their participation in the national team and the Fish.
Since the Saints debuted on March 7, 2009, in 2-1 win over West in Pacaembu, the Campeonato Paulista, the ace Santos got used to doing the lawns of Brazil real stage, making simple plays in bids genius .

Neymar leaves Rafael Marques Silva and Léo down before scoring in the 2-2 draw with Atletico-MG (Photo: JF Diorio / Associated Press)
Since then, the maximum goals Neymar that was done in a single year was in 2010, when opponents netted in 44 opportunities and also recorded his best average (0.68) until then. However, this mark has been surpassed. In 2012, the liner 11 scored 50 goals in 60 games and reached an incredible average of 0.83 per game. At 20, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo totaled 87 goals - 51 of the first 36 and the second - in 279 official matches with their clubs and national teams.
Championship's top scorer (with 20 goals) and the Libertadores (eight), Santos playmaker has everything to close this 2012 season in style. The reason? The five remaining duels national championship may yield more to a historic Santos playmaker. With 38 goals so far, he can become the player that scored more times for the fish in a single season after Pelé was still needs eight goals in the final to overtake Chulapa Serginho, who netted 45 times in 1983.

info_neymar_gols_aos_20anos_3.jpg

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...-messi-e-cr7-juntos-com-esta-mesma-idade.html

J

jiopi

Comparativo? :lol:

Out of those club goals Neymar scored 41 goals in regional competition, the luxury Messi and Cronaldo didn't have. Not to mention it counts Neymar's goals in U23 competitions also. :lol:

How about goals in Europe, top flight national leagues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans