Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganinisrvnge

Scoring goals in the Brazilian leagues and cups does not compare to scoring goals in one of the top 4 European leagues and Champions League. Brazilians all have a super inflated goal tally because of this. Most of Pele's goals came from 11-0 wins over part-timers. In order to troll Pele, Argentina should organized 5 friendlies a year against San Marino so Messi can inflate his goal tally. :lol:

Garrus

This is an official trolling page, In rare moments that i see any interesting, Constructive, or useful comments, Most of them are gibberish.
I'm not a fanboy of neymar but a blind person can see that this player is the next talent after messi, And someday you'll be the ones cheering for him and counting his goals, So why don't you all save some of your dignity and stop talking rubbish about him.

Alik

This is an official trolling page, In rare moments that i see any interesting, Constructive, or useful comments, Most of them are gibberish.
I'm not a fanboy of neymar but a blind person can see that this player is the next talent after messi, And someday you'll be the ones cheering for him and counting his goals, So why don't you all save some of your dignity and stop talking rubbish about him.

I don't think a blind person can see that. He's got good chances but it isn't obvious.

Jadentheman

Oh and BTW

http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/playeroftheyear/index.html

BRA
NEYMAR
On 16 October, Neymar scored twice in a 4-0 victory for Brazil over Japan in a friendly match in Poland before flying home that same night to make his 200th appearance for Santos – at the tender age of 20 – the very next day, when he once again scored a crucial goal. It was just the next in a long line of achievements for this Brazilian prodigy in 2012, including two goals and three assists against Bolivar and a hat-trick against Internacional in the Copa Libertadores. He was also part of the Brazilian team that won silver at the Olympic Games in London, scoring three goals and creating another four, but even he could not prevent Brazil slipping to defeat against Mexico in the final.

F

Flavia

How is saying the Brazilian league is nothing compared to La Liga & EPL hating on Neymar?
That's not true. The problem that inflate Neymar's numbers is not the br league, it's the local campeonato paulista. That's really weak, with teams from the 3rd, 4th divisions, and some that are not even on any division. The br league is still quite underrated here. Neymar has only 9 goals on the brasileiro, so far. The top scorer has 16, and it's almost over.

Garrus

Barca is one of the few clubs where players can actually grow and improve, The ones who should be counting his goals and analyzing it are RM fans, Because their club is just a black hole of potential and talent, When was the last time Real madrid bought a player and made him better, Best case scenario for them is to keep his performance level the same as long as possible and then sell him, Why do you think they only buy big stars and names.

On the other hand our club's philosophy is to develop players, So whatever neymar's talent is now, I'm certain he'll become much more with us in time.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Barca is one of the few clubs where players can actually grow and improve, The ones who should be counting his goals and analyzing it are RM fans, Because their club is just a black hole of potential and talent, When was the last time Real madrid bought a player and made him better, Best case scenario for them is to keep his performance level the same as long as possible and then sell him, Why do you think they only buy big stars and names.

On the other hand our club's philosophy is to develop players, So whatever neymar's talent is now, I'm certain he'll become much more with us in time.

Higuain? Marcelo? Khedira? Varane? Benzema? Ramos?

To a lesser extent Di Maria, Ozil and Wesley.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Barca is one of the few clubs where players can actually grow and improve
Tell that to Tello & Cuenca when Neymar comes.

The ones who should be counting his goals and analyzing it are RM fans, Because their club is just a black hole of potential and talent, When was the last time Real madrid bought a player and made him better,
Last season. The one before. And the one before.
Invalid argument, get your facts straight.

On the other hand our club's philosophy is to develop players, So whatever neymar's talent is now, I'm certain with is he'll become much more with us with time.
Yeah, as was the case with Keirrison, Henrique, and Caceres.

I don't believe Neymar will deteriorate or anything of the kind, just the idea that joining Barca will make him automatically improve is ridiculous.

Galning

That's not true. The problem that inflate Neymar's numbers is not the br league, it's the local campeonato paulista. That's really weak, with teams from the 3rd, 4th divisions, and some that are not even on any division. The br league is still quite underrated here. Neymar has only 9 goals on the brasileiro, so far. The top scorer has 16, and it's almost over.

Doesn't change anything to the fact that it's still not hating on Neymar :lol: They are just saying Neymar played in weaker leagues, which is true.

Tell that to Tello & Cuenca when Neymar comes.

:facepalm:

F

Flavia

Doesn't change anything to the fact that it's still not hating on Neymar :lol: They are just saying Neymar played in weaker leagues, which is true.
I wasn't referring to the hating part, just the part saying the brasileirao is weaker than la liga, because it is not. If it was up to only the brasileiro and the libertadores, his tally would be much smaller.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I wasn't referring to the hating part, just the part saying the brasileirao is weaker than la liga, because it is not. If it was up to only the brasileiro and the libertadores, his tally would be much smaller.

Brasileirao is indeed weaker than La Liga, but that doesn't mean it's like playing in your backyard, I'd put it on par with Portuguese League, Dutch League and if you push me, maaaaybe this season's Serie A...

F

Flavia

Brasileirao is indeed weaker than La Liga, but that doesn't mean it's like playing in your backyard, I'd put it on par with Portuguese League, Dutch League and if you push me, maaaaybe this season's Serie A...
I don't think it is, Barça and rm aside. If you take the liga top 10(Barça and rm out) against br top 10, the games would be tight. It's not that easy to score goals. Forlan is having a hard time, and some thought he'd walk. Same with Seedorf. Ronaldinho is also not scoring at ease, he has 8 goals. The br will end next month, so those numbers won't change much. I put the br league above the dutch and portuguese ones.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The thing is, Forlan and Seedorf are finished or close to it and Ronaldinho hasn't taken football seriously since 2006.

Keirrison was able to look good in the Brazilian Serie A.

Brazilian sides would be able to compete with Portuguese teams yes, no problem, but La Liga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans