Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Messi+Eto

You don't pay 60M for a guy who is going to start on the bench, sorry.

Maybe that's how things are done in Fiorentina, but FCB place tradition over finances. Nobody, not even Ronaldo (Lets face it, he is second only to Messi) will just walk into the team. You have to earn it. BTW, since when did 40 + 10 = 60 ?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Maybe that's how things are done in Fiorentina, but FCB place tradition over finances. Nobody, not even Ronaldo (Lets face it, he is second only to Messi) will just walk into the team. You have to earn it. BTW, since when did 40 + 10 = 60 ?

Nice Fiorentina knock. Fiorentina couldn't pay 60M if they wanted to because they don't have unlimited debt bailouts from corrupt Catalan/Spanish banks to ensure glory hunters like yourself always get the shiniest toys.

Nobody knows how much Neymar will cost so I used 60M as an estimate instead of the EMD propaganda numbers. And if Neymar was willing to fight for a place then he'd be on his way to Real Madrid already, but Perez told him he'd have to fight for a spot.

Xtroverto

Xavi probably will not be playing in 2016-2017.

I can see Xavi playing until 2020 perfectly fine, as long as his body holds up. He doesn't need speed nor power as long as Barcelona play the way they play now. I also think Iniesta will be a key player until at least 2020.

M

Messi+Eto

Nice Fiorentina knock. Fiorentina couldn't pay 60M if they wanted to because they don't have unlimited debt bailouts from corrupt Catalan/Spanish banks to ensure glory hunters like yourself always get the shiniest toys.

Nobody knows how much Neymar will cost so I used 60M as an estimate instead of the EMD propaganda numbers. And if Neymar was willing to fight for a place then he'd be on his way to Real Madrid already, but Perez told him he'd have to fight for a spot.

Wasn't meant to be a jab, Just so you know Fiorentina are my Italian team. Was simply stating that No one gets an easy shirt in FCB. Upon returning from injury Jovetic had to start from the bench right? BTW, where do you get your info regarding corrupt banks? That should be channelled at Madrid.

Also just so you know, Neymar is very ready to fight for his spot. Perez talked to him in a condescending manner, and he felt insulted.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Neymar (Santos): "Ballon d'Or? Best players of 2012 are Iniesta, Ronaldo and Messi, with Messi being the number one."

Neymar (Santos): "Nobody does what Messi does. Playing by his side would be a dream, even just training with him would make me happy.

if you believe some twitter quotes, of course..

Jadentheman

Clearly he's dropping hints. Sorry if some Santos fans are too stupid to realize he'll leave in the near future. Hope they won't get too angry and call him mercenary. Seriously why are Brazilians so keen on keeping their players now?

89Norcal

Neymar (Santos): "Ballon d'Or? Best players of 2012 are Iniesta, Ronaldo and Messi, with Messi being the number one."

Neymar (Santos): "Nobody does what Messi does. Playing by his side would be a dream, even just training with him would make me happy.

if you believe some twitter quotes, of course..

Thought I remember him saying Ronaldo was #1 a few months ago. hmmm

CatalinR10

Messi: "Rumours about Neymar? He's really a great player. And good players can always play together. The more, the better." [md sport]

Neymar (Santos): "Great to get praise from the best. I'm grateful and I pray for Messi to continue doing what he does and breaking records."

It's just a matter of time untill he joins Barcelona .

M

mitkoa7x

Neymar and Leo should get a room together next time they're both on the same continent, they need some alone time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans