Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theconomist

Neymar isn't a big fish in a small pond, he's a whale in a cup of water.

Neymar if groomed right will be challenging Messi for Ballon d'ors for years to come.

Armando929

ROFLMAO! He'd NEVER go to city, even if City lands Pep.

Yeah I can't imagine City being his destination.

If its not Barcelona, the odds on favorite to land Neymar's services IMO would be Chelsea or PSG. At the moment there is no room for him at Real Madrid, but if Real ship out one of the likes of Higuain, Benzema, or Di Maria, then there's a chance that could happen.

But I think he's coming to Barca. My guess is this summer. One of Alexis or Villa will move on, and Neymar will come. This is what Rosell wants.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Every single Neymar video is unwatchable, the music they put on these videos are absolutely shit. SO BAD! I'd rather Creu than this shitty music.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Every single Neymar video is unwatchable, the music they put on these videos are absolutely shit. SO BAD! I'd rather Creu than this shitty music.

Honestly this could be part of my problem with Neymar, the music is always so revolting that I've developed a pavlovian relation that makes me angry every time I see Neymar.

I mean the first thing that comes into my head when I think about Neymar is Ai Se Eu Tu Pego...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
And what the hell is he doing on the pitch? I swear he is so bored playing with Santos or something. He runs way back to the defense, kicks the ball long and far to no where. His touch has been absolute crap and has been losing the ball alot. I don't know what it is but he needs to get the hell out of there.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
And what the hell is he doing on the pitch? I swear he is so bored playing with Santos or something. He runs way back to the defense, kicks the ball long and far to no where. His touch has been absolute crap and has been losing the ball alot. I don't know what it is but he needs to get the hell out of there.

He's facing pretty good competition and all but I think it's clear at this point the longer he stays there the more damage will be done, he's just being far too indulged at this point. More than playing better defenses in Europe even, this is going to be the biggest adjustment for him

I wish Berlusconi didn't have to hide all his money in Swiss banks right now, a rebuilding Milan would be perfect for him plus him and Sharwaay can bond over hair products.

Jadentheman

Look at the end of the video. Neymar shows humbleness and humility to Cruzeiro. I wish you guys can see he's not the cocky person sports media makes him out to be.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His attitude. Not once did he bother to come up and thank for the assist. Instead looks focused to make his dance even after simple tap-in.
This is nothing like Ronaldinho, who had more flair and looked more eager to help his teammates.

Neymar would need to get mentally reprogrammed if he is to come and make it at Barca.

Tomchin

His attitude. Not once did he bother to come up and thank for the assist. Instead looks focused to make his dance even after simple tap-in.
This is nothing like Ronaldinho, who had more flair and looked more eager to help his teammates.

Neymar would need to get mentally reprogrammed if he is to come and make it at Barca.
Yeah, i saw those highlights, and i thought the same about his celebrations. At barca, the first thing the goalscorer does is thanking the player who gave the assist (cesc tweeted about that some months ago). Neymar's celebrations looked more ronaldo-like. But maybe that's a tradition in brazil, dunno.

Also, the samba-celebrations made me think about that thiago-alves celebration last year. Surely tito will have a word with him about that ;)

ivan22

it's obvious that he has to change a lot once he arrives in barcelona (his attitude, holding the ball too long, and so on...). But I'm 100% sure that he will adapt very quickly. And then we'll see another neymar. He's still young and can learn a lot in training. In Brazil he's the star, he does whatever he wants. In Barca he will have a completely different role. He should join Barca (or another European club) ASAP because if he stays in Brazil he wont improve anymore and waste his talent...sell Sanchez (to AC Milan) in Summer 2013 and buy Neymar.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

In that regard, definitely more Robinho than Ronnie...but Ronnie was pretty unique - pure joy

Alik

"For now, I will only play alongside Messi if he opts to join Santos," the attacker was quoted as saying by El Mundo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans