Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/nov/17/said-and-done-football-fifa

Santos coach Muricy Ramalho on why his side have picked up multiple fines for delaying the starts of matches. "Neymar cannot begin without attending to his hair, his earrings, everything. People pick on him, but his image is part of his art." Neymar told the press in April: "I'm not pretty like Beckham, but I do buy clothes, I do take care. I shave my legs with a little machine I have. I do it in team meetings."

:lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So hardcore

Can you imagine him doing that in a barça team meating with puyol next to him
we have our own share of wanna-look-pretty boys... Pique, Dani now. Jeffren previously!!

just because we have a very good dressing room atmosphere it doesn't mean we are ideal at every thing

Last edited:

Barcilliant

i saw that interview some time ago and the coach was obviously joking haha

Neymar will just join the long lidt of players who develop an inferiority complex when they play alongside Messi. eg Villa, Sanchez, Ibra..............

He is better of going to Chelsea. Barca's play is built on Messi-like it or not. Neymar wont change that. Better to get Llorente.

Jadentheman

I wouldn't mind seeing Chelsea plays more like the Brazil NT, but I would still like to see Neymar and Messi together! I can wait till he's 23 or when Messi is old enough to be moved to midfield for all I care

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Would be useful for Barca, we need someone who isn't afraid to dribble, and that's definitely Neymar. He's not a ball hog though, he passed quite a bit in that video; has great vision, and Barca can easily improve his accuracy. One day, our formation could look like this:

Tello-Messi-Neymar
Iniesta-Thiago-Fabregas
Alba-Bartra-Pique-Montoya

Attack minded, direct, but would be absolutely awesome.

Trickykid

Would be useful for Barca, we need someone who isn't afraid to dribble, and that's definitely Neymar. He's not a ball hog though, he passed quite a bit in that video; has great vision, and Barca can easily improve his accuracy. One day, our formation could look like this:

Tello-Messi-Neymar
Iniesta-Thiago-Fabregas

It bloody well better not.
No Busi makes me a sad Panda.

Tomchin

Tello-Messi-Neymar
Iniesta-Thiago-Fabregas

Neymar on lw and pedro on rw is more likely i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans