Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karnivore

Speaking of Oscar, I can't wait to see how well he does next season. He's extremely talented, think he looks better suited in midfield, rarely conceeds possession, and has a bit of bite about him, something alot of the foreigners lack. Can hold himself very well for such a small player.

As for Neymar, he's going to be one hell of a player. Be interesting to see where he does end up moving, cause he won't be at Santos for much longer. I just hope he doesn't end up at Man City, cause that'll be lights out for the rest of the league.... unless we get Falcao :)

Emma

götze is NOT on neymars individual level... not even close... but the point is that götze isnt a striker and neymar is .... götze does his thing for the game and neymar does what a striker does as i said before you cant compare them.. they are like messi and ronaldo two complete different playertypes but imo götze get to much credibility in the bundesliga because the individual level istn that high. its more about the teamwork in the bundesliga and the workertype and götze is a great teamplayer and has an individual level which is above 95% of the bundesliga players... imagine the hype about özil... in germany the say he can win the ballon d'or .. they even thought he could win it this year and that he is among the 3 best players in the world...german press is a joke because in germany they look how özil plays for the national team and the national team wins against estonia and iceland most of the qualifying games

although i think both players would fit into barcasystem but götze isnt that much a striker like we need him and he doesnt play the 4-3-3 like santos does...our midfield is way too good as if he could get a chance there but our attack could be taken on an other level with a second striker who has insane skill and pace and is different to all playertypes we got at the moment

GÖTZE is not a striker but an attacking midfielder. But he is very,very good! HE is on the same level as NEYMAR! - He is one of the biggest talents in world football at the moment. His technique, his feeling for the ball - I've seen him more than once in the stadium. You're from Munich?

ShandyFFM

GÖTZE is ONE of the GREATEST talents in world football at the moment! - There are also great talents outside of Brazil! Hallo?!......incredible:evil:

im sure your right for me the top talents for the moment are ( under 21 )

Thiago Alcantara is unranked

1. neymar
2. götze
3. Kevin Trapp from eintracht frankfurt ( just joking im a local supporter )
3. Lucas
4. el shaarrawy
5. oscar
6. isco
7. deulofeu
8. alaba
9. Papadopoulos who i would love to see at barca
10. muniain
11. lukaku
12. verratti
13. lamela
14. bernard
15. matic
16. draxler
17. holtby
18. leitner
19. can
20. kittel

although i love hazard,reus how is stunning .... but 23 years old
last 5 from bundesliga

guess you like borussia dortmund .. you even got an avatar with reus down there ;)

Last edited:
K

Karnivore

Errr, Hazard's probably just behind Neymar - and what on earth is Lucas and Deulofeu doing there?!

ShandyFFM

reus is ne granate... der würde sowas von hart zu madrid passen mit seinem tempo und seinem schuss perfect fürs konter spiel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans