Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

Delo has more potential than anyone in the world, save perhaps Neymar and Gotze.

i was shocked as i read in the internet that del bosque wanted to call deulofeu for the first team with 18 years.. but he said it wasnt the right time and mentioned that the boy could have been hyped too much at one year and it wouldnt be too good for his ego

:p to us he may come any time - our door is wide open...:wave:

for the right price ;) lets say 15 mil :troll:

jamrock

I rate neymqr highly and think he has the potential to be one of the worlds best. But this shit is getting annoying now,
He is not that good yet

Emma

i was shocked as i read in the internet that del bosque wanted to call deulofeu for the first team with 18 years.. but he said it wasnt the right time and mentioned that the boy could have been hyped too much at one year and it wouldnt be too good for his ego

for the right price ;) lets say 15 mil :troll:

hmmm ok. we pay it out of petty cash ........ * just joking *:002:

K

Karnivore

Delo has more potential than anyone in the world, save perhaps Neymar and Gotze.

Does he fekk. Stop overrating all your youth, the same was said of Cuenca too, and he's horribly average. I remember when everyone was jumping the Gio dos Santos bandwaggon too, it's amusing though. The one Barcelona youngster right now who I think is ridiculously talented is Dongou. Thiago Alcantara has lots of potential too if he stops being so selfish and passes it off more, probably come with age though, and he's learning from the very best next to Xavi.

ShandyFFM

Does he fekk. Stop overrating all your youth, the same was said of Cuenca too, and he's horribly average. I remember when everyone was jumping the Gio dos Santos bandwaggon too, it's amusing though. The one Barcelona youngster right now who I think is ridiculously talented is Dongou. Thiago Alcantara has lots of potential too if he stops being so selfish and passes it off more, probably come with age though, and he's learning from the very best next to Xavi.

dongou is 17.... lets wait and see if he gets on the mentrain... graham said he has never seen a youngster so good at his age not even messi... time will tell

Cule4life

The Culest
We'll never know for sure who among Neymar of Gotze is better until Neymar comes to europe. How can we compare performances vs teams like Real madrid and Brasiliero sides
Neymar may seem to have more tricks and flair but that doesn't necessarily mean he will duplicate that in europe vs strong defences ala Robinho

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson

Let's just say we strongly disagree and leave it at that, shall we? :)

ShandyFFM

perhaps it good that thiago is a bit different to xavi... who knows that could make us even better =) although you never know how a player and especially young player will adept in an other country ... he will have to deal with so many thing ..language,injuries,food,friends,family,people, etc

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

You're joking right??? Cuenca actually has quite some potential because he has ice cold nerves and a great footballing brain not to mention his laser guided crosses. He was never that highly acclaimed though and actually did better than expected. Too bad injuries have stunted him and it will be near impossible to succeed in this Barcelona team. Dongou is actually the one who is ridiculously overhyped. He tore up most youth divisions because he was much more physically developed than all the other kids but now even on the B team he is underperforming. And as for Thiago............selfish has got to be the most uncharacteristic word to describe him. I'm not even going to spend time arguing on that. Just watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55LyJ0pEsnc

Deulofeu is a gem and the only thing that could stop him is his ego. He's not like Bojan at all because he has loads of confidence and has been tested against players in professional divisions (segunda) and he is top scorer with 12 goals. EVEN THEN he is an unbelievably raw player with much improvement left. I'd be scared to think what he can do in a few years.

GiantKiller

>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans